Benefits of nappies

russell100

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I believe that the biggest benefit of wearing a nappy is not having to worry about when you wet or poo. Just let it happen wherever you are & then change / clean yourself up when it is convenient. It takes away the stress of being incontinent.

Reactions: checkingoutall, DiaperVapor, swfcboi and 7 others
If you can’t control it it really is better then playing “musical chairs” with you bladder and bowels

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: Zeke, checkingoutall, Shuntorie and 4 others
Absolutely

russell100 said:
I believe that the biggest benefit of wearing a nappy is not having to worry about when you wet or poo. Just let it happen wherever you are & then change / clean yourself up when it is convenient. It takes away the stress of being incontinent.

• Haha
Reactions: Rezzu, DropBearAu, DiaperVapor and 10 others
Incontinence does have its advantages. I can't tell you how many times I have been out and about and see other people making a desperate run for the bathroom because they are about to have an accident it their pants. I used to be that way but not any more since I became incontinent. Now a days, if I have an accident in public, it is not embarrassing because I am wearing a diaper and nobody knows I just peed or pooped my diaper. I recently ran out of my Nullo pills and need to get more soon so I can keep the poop smell away so when I have a messing accident in public, it is not obvious to everyone around me.

Reactions: LittleJimmy, Fleetwoodmac32192, Zeke and 1 other person
Not having to use filthy public toilets has to be a good thing.

Reactions: Wettiguy, babyann, Fleetwoodmac32192 and 2 others
I don't wet the bed but wearing at night saves me getting up 3 times at least and sleeping much better

Reactions: Wettiguy, surprise35, LittleJimmy and 2 others
diapers are a benefit and a necessity for me living my life. The benefit is not worrying about wetting while running for the latrine (army for bathroom) and hoping you make it

Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192
Not having to run to the bathroom when I need to pee. Sometimes it hurts when I hold in my bladder just to make it to a public bathroom. Even if I'm next to the toilet in my house brushing my teeth, I would still use my diaper just because I'm wearing one. The only reason I use the bathroom at work is to change my wet diaper.

• Love
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192, Flamoroo and Myday2
Not having to worry, I can relate to that, I'm so used now due to my incontinence, that when I do feel an urge, I'm basically going in the same moment. When walking the dogs together with my wife she usually complains that she need to per, despite she was on the loo before we went out (she's starting to have OAB problems), I just smile for myself, because I don't have to worry, in fact often, I had just wet myself before she started to complain, so diapers can be a positive....

Reactions: Wetshisbed and Flamoroo
I think a lot of people wear just for that reason. I knew A few guys when I was at my track day would wear a diaper under their leathers. Let’s face it it cost 300 dollars or more for a day at the track. No need to make time for pee. I’m incontinent so I don’t worry about it. I put in a diaper in the morning and only change again at 4pm then I’m good till bed. I hated I continence at first but I now realize it is more convenient.

Reactions: DropBearAu
I'm a truck driver in the UK driving a semi truck that has a 50ft trailer that's 14ft 6" tall ,so you just can't just pull in to a supermarket or shopping centre car park and rush off to the Loo , or at night when you're parked in a Lay by in the middle of no where and it's peeing down and blowing a gale or below freezing.
Also I generally need to poop 10 mins after getting up

Last edited:
Reactions: Fleetwoodmac32192 and chrischrischris
The best benefit from wearing diapers is for me the simple fact I can sleep better at nights or relax more during the day knowing I don't have to dread having an embarrasing accident.

Also I am more comfy so I don't feel so out of place having to wear uncomfortable clothing and it provides me with a scene of joy I haven't felt in years.

Wearing diapers for me wasn't easy at first (see my other replies), but now that I am diapred it makes me feel young again and that's not a bad thing given I am nearly 40 years of age.

Having a break from the adult world at a time and place of my choosing and then regressing to a time when everything was more simple is great.

Yours sincerly
Chinababy888.

I’m not necessarily incontinent but I do have control issues. On days I decide to wear a diaper I usually am less stressed and not focused than my bladder. I go so frequently that when I’m not diapered I’m always running in the bathroom. If I could afford it I’d wear 24/7 for sure and night time is a must as I am a bed wetter and occasionally my ibs d acts up at night so I don’t always make it to the toilet .

Reactions: surprise35 and Chinababy888
podmuse said:
I’m not necessarily incontinent but I do have control issues. On days I decide to wear a diaper I usually am less stressed and not focused than my bladder. I go so frequently that when I’m not diapered I’m always running in the bathroom. If I could afford it I’d wear 24/7 for sure and night time is a must as I am a bed wetter and occasionally my ibs d acts up at night so I don’t always make it to the toilet .
So I guess nappies are a necessity sometimes then.

I've been wearing diapers/nappies on and off for the past nine years ever since becoming partially incontinent in 2010 shortly after I became 30 years of age, through no fault and or choice of my own.

For me getting used to wearing diapers again wasn't an easy proposition at first, but eventually I got over my shame and embarrassment issues.

I have discovered like you the benefits of wearing them out weighs the risks associated with not wearing any.

firstly I have found that I sleep much better at nights and this probably has something to do with how relaxing and soothing diapers are.

And secondly I no longer have to dread not making it to the toilets on time as I have protection, also I have re-discovered a sense of comfort I hadn't had or experienced in years and that is to say reconnected with my lost childhood although that's a topic for another day.

Thirdly I am more productive at work as I don't have to stop for the toilet every 5-15 minuets which is important to me as I need to keep my job as I don't have any other source of income.

Anyway those are just my thoughts
Yours sincerly
Chinababy888.

Chinababy888 said:
I've been wearing diapers/nappies on and off for the past nine years ever since becoming partially incontinent in 2010 shortly after I became 30 years of age, through no fault and or choice of my own.

For me getting used to wearing diapers again wasn't an easy proposition at first, but eventually I got over my shame and embarrassment issues.

I have discovered like you the benefits of wearing them out weighs the risks associated with not wearing any.

firstly I have found that I sleep much better at nights and this probably has something to do with how relaxing and soothing diapers are.

And secondly I no longer have to dread not making it to the toilets on time as I have protection, also I have re-discovered a sense of comfort I hadn't had or experienced in years and that is to say reconnected with my lost childhood although that's a topic for another day.

Thirdly I am more productive at work as I don't have to stop for the toilet every 5-15 minuets which is important to me as I need to keep my job as I don't have any other source of income.

Anyway those are just my thoughts
Yours sincerly
Chinababy888.
I think it is positive you are comfortable being in a nappy.

after surgical evisceration and ostomies i clung to my diaper and plastic pants and onesie for sanity/dear life. Over time i learned what does/does not work for me... and don't laff i have learned to love my life in diapers, not just for their utility necessity but for their elegance... i rock my atn briefs and feel truly comfo like i haven't in a long long while, knowing i'm not gonna pee all over the furniture tonight, yay thats an achievement.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
There are some benefits of me being Incontinent. I can just relax and pee in my diapers and do almost everything in them. However, I can still poop in the toilet

Back