TaylorThelop

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
Hey all,

So I had a thought about something, the idea could never work in real life but what do you all think of the idea of a community dedicated to littles and the life style?

So my though is like a town or village where everyone is either ab/dl, sissy, Little's, parents/carers, or interested in the life style, where littles can be little forever, go out, play and act like real kids without any judgement or worry of ridicule.

How do you think this sort of thing would work and run, obviously people would still need to work and the normal roles of any community would need to be filled. So my question is, what would your role be in this community? Would you be a little? Maybe open a buisness or make stuff for the big kids and parents.
How about a nursery or day care service?
How would people join this community, would they have to apply to join, what would the requirements be to join?
Would we allow other similar communities to join like pet players for example?

I would love to know your thoughts on this idea. :)

Last edited:
Where do I sign up.

I know I could be in Little head space all the time.

I have thought about this before on a a other thread a few years back.

Were you would be registered as a Little and then that was your status.

As a Little you would be looked after but you still had to do something so you well put in to the community.

How ever choose to register as Little ment you agreed to being treated as a miner.

You would be given a caregive hows role would be to look after you.

I think I would really enjoy it for a while. But after a few weeks or maybe a month I would need to reregister as an adult.

Perhaps that would be the answer. Each month you get to register in to a new role. So one month you could be a big. And the next you could be a puppy. Or something.

Could I be a puppy for a month. I don't know.

Perhaps you could leave the community go back to normality if you wanted to as well.

Sounds kind of nice.

For all the cloth-wearing babies, I'd run the town's diaper service. I'd also moonlight as the town blacksmith, forging fursuit shoes for all the pony-furries. (Because in such a setting, they'd obviously be in their fursuits 24x7, so those hooves would need protection!)

Last edited:
I'd be the lounge pianist at the local bar/restaurant. Yeah, I can play and sing Billy Joel's "Piano Man". This actually sounds like a great idea for a story. Maybe I'll get around to writing something like this after my creative writing course is done. The teach keeps me busy writing to his prompts. It would be fun to work some of our members into the story....haha.

dogboy said:
I'd be the lounge pianist at the local bar/restaurant. Yeah, I can play and sing Billy Joel's "Piano Man". This actually sounds like a great idea for a story. Maybe I'll get around to writing something like this after my creative writing course is done. The teach keeps me busy writing to his prompts. It would be fun to work some of our members into the story....haha.
That would be the milk bar, right? It could be called "Hooters," but with a somewhat different intent.

Oh boy, did I just type that? facepalm

(Looking forward to your story, btw.)

Last edited:
I'm a toddler and I can be the town arbitrator.

Cottontail said:
That would be the milk bar, right? It could be called "Hooters," but with a somewhat different intent.

Oh boy, did I just type that? facepalm

(Looking forward to your story, btw.)
Like that idea.

siysiy said:
Where do I sign up.

I know I could be in Little head space all the time.

I have thought about this before on a a other thread a few years back.

Were you would be registered as a Little and then that was your status.

As a Little you would be looked after but you still had to do something so you well put in to the community.

How ever choose to register as Little ment you agreed to being treated as a miner.

You would be given a caregive hows role would be to look after you.

I think I would really enjoy it for a while. But after a few weeks or maybe a month I would need to reregister as an adult.

Perhaps that would be the answer. Each month you get to register in to a new role. So one month you could be a big. And the next you could be a puppy. Or something.

Could I be a puppy for a month. I don't know.

Perhaps you could leave the community go back to normality if you wanted to as well.

Sounds kind of nice.

There are significantly more bigs/mommies/daddies than littles and adult babies. So I think society should be structured in a manner where a large group of babys share a few caretakers. Kinda like a group home or preschool.

we'd want a strong government to organize us, so that everyone living in one home had similar ABDL intrests. Straight Men probably don't want a Daddy. A nonsexual ABDL could feel uncomfortable in highly sexual environment. But this doesn't necessarily mean total segregation of tge babby types. I'm sure a puppy would feel extra special If all the kids could feed and wash him too.

I love your idea of role rotation, since some of us may want to switch things up, or be forced to out of necessity.

Unfortunately my housing plan can not extended ABDL into the workplace and education. Ideally Caretakers would be bosses and teachers but that might feel unfair to our smartest and most successful babies.

Im going to write where I'd like to live, but I will change the text color for parts so It's hard to read. It may be too sexual explicit for some people but I don't think It breaks the PG13 rule...
I'd want my caretaker to be a kind gay/bi/pan man who encourages their littles to explore their sexual side, (outside of the crueler play) and is very comfertable with poopy pants and poopy diapers.
...In addition, I'd want to be around a daddy who can help his children bring out and discover their little and caretaker side since I have some trouble with that.

I could go on and on about furries, play ages, big boy activities, and diversity of littles but I'd start to feel guilty If I didn't adress what I could do for the community. Unfortunately, I doubt I could do much without a degree or experience in anything other than fast food.

I'm not too strong or smart, but with enough training I think I could build and remodel our town to be more babyish. It's an important job that has to be done afterall. And overalls are still cute.

From what I can gather the majority of us are pretty young and many others are too disabled to work, the majority of companies may not want to invest in our town, considering how ABDL centric it is. I hope the nerdier types figure out how to deal with these skill shortages.

Also, thank you to TittleTyler for posting this thread. I had a lot of fun typing this.

Last edited:
Hey guys, thank you all so much for all of your replies. :) I haven't had the chance to get on and read them all until today and I loved reading all of your ideas.
Sort of makes me think it could work under the correct situation haha <3

Back