I cant feel the urge to pee...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sugarhappy01

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
I cant feel the urge to pee nor can i feel myself wetting my diaper. Ive lost all sensation in my bladder. What does this mean? Ive got a urologist appointment coming up soon.

sugarhappy01 said:
I cant feel the urge to pee nor can i feel myself wetting my diaper. Ive lost all sensation in my bladder. What does this mean? Ive got a urologist appointment coming up soon.
Male ? Age range ? could be any thing

Im a male, 33. My legs are going numb from the hip down and my genitals are numb.

sugarhappy01 said:
Im a male, 33. My legs are going numb from the hip down and my genitals are numb.
Ask for a prostrate check pronto , that’s how my Dad went 😢

Reactions: rennecfox
sugarhappy01 said:
See a doctor pronto those are all very serious signs that could be life threatening.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
rennecfox said:
See a doctor pronto those are all very serious signs that could be life threatening.
That’s why I said what I said , but my dad was 61

Reactions: rennecfox
parcelboy2 said:
That’s why I said what I said , but my dad was 61
I know, thought given the seriousness of it it warrants being emphasized.

Reactions: NappiedTruckDriver
Weird as it sounds mine all came down to a simple problem called a migraine. I get regular pins and needles in hands feet and face, burning and cold patches located all over my body, numbness in various locations the list goes on. I lost complete sensation of my bladder a few years back according to my neurologist I suffer from migraines due to fluctuating seratonin levels and the first thing to give up the goose is your bladder for some reason or another.

sugarhappy01 said:
I have this caused by diabetic related neuropathy

Reactions: sugarhappy01
I have Cauda Equina Syndrome. If you hurt your back by compressing the discs in the lower part of the spine, sciatica area, numbness in the saddle region, down the back side of legs and bottom of the feet along with incontinence. I am now bladder and bowel incontinent and have foot drop and use an AFO boot. Go get checked out!!

Last edited:
as Tammy Faye used to sing, " WE'RE BLESSED WE'RE BLESSED WE'RE BLESSED...." etc.

Sounds like it could be diabetes.

Sounds like a form of neuropathy.
i have small fiber polyneuropathy from a auto immune disorder.

but you can also get neuropathy from diabetes though it starts in the feet and works up the legs slowly and spreads to the hands and arms.
goin g from the hips down does not sound at all like diabetes

anned said:
Sounds like a form of neuropathy.
i have small fiber polyneuropathy from a auto immune disorder.

but you can also get neuropathy from diabetes though it starts in the feet and works up the legs slowly and spreads to the hands and arms.
goin g from the hips down does not sound at all like diabetes
I have diabetic related neuropathy in my feet and in the area around my bladder which causes my incontinence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back