Breastfeeding Fantasies

I don't think anyone would have another child just for the breastfeeding.

Seasonedcitizen said:
I don't think anyone would have another child just for the breastfeeding.
Have a Google for “stimulating lactation” if you want the specifics, but, suffice it to say, it’s a pretty straightforward (if potentially time-consuming) exercise that needn’t involve pregnancy or babies. Well... not baby-babies, anyway.

Last edited:
My wife and I go through some highs and lows with regression and diapers, but nursing as foreplay is pretty consistent. She knows how much I enjoy it, and it’s very stimulating for her as well.

Reactions: cr5311
From what my wife has said, she was not aroused at all by the babies, but it did stir some deep emotional bonds for her. Me on the other hand, she is very aroused by, but it's a lot more stimulation than a tiny pair of lips hoping for their next meal!

sbmccue said:
I guess I'm a little confused, since I have no children. Do women often orgasm when breastfeeding? Does that happen when a baby is nursing, as well as when an AB nurses?
When I was at the pediatrician's office, (in my teens, and thank goodness I was at least that old, otherwise, yuck, and I'm 32, so, this was for:censored:ever ago), there was a tv in the waiting room specifically for new moms. One of the shows was like a, "Weird stuff that might happen when you're breastfeeding," game show thing.

No :censored:!

Apparently, quite a few new moms have felt something, maybe not gotten all the way there, but felt something, and they had to have the, "Calm down. Nature's just afraid if it doesn't feel good, you'll stop too soon," explanation.

Last edited:
KimbaWolfNagihiko said:
Blushes So um... Where to start? I'm sure a lot of us have these. For me, it's nonsexual. I'm not even sure if I'd like the real thing, but this is what I do. Sometimes when I'm sucking my pacifier, I'll imagine I'm breastfeeding, and I'll almost automatically start this little head bob, like a puppy nursing from its mother. I'll press my face against my stuffed animal, and the combination of the softness and the sucking seems really soothing.
I to always wanted to brest feed wish thier was something wife and me could do but i want no more kids

IF your GF/SO/wife is willing... (And "If" is the operative word here.) Then she doesn't need to get pregnant/have another child.

Last edited:
Heck. For the right 🅰🅱 girl I'd be willing to adjust my hormone therapy for an ANR.😺🍼

I fantasize about breastfeeding too. I would love to actually breastfeed but would also be open to mock breastfeeding. I've never done it, but feel perhaps it could be slightly sexual at times.

Reactions: lizzy21
I sometimes just put my mouth and nose against my boyfriend's shoulder and start suckling even though there's nothing in my mouth. It can feel quite nice and comforting. I can imagine it would be even so much better if it would be with an actual boob.

My boyfriend also sometimes drinks from my boobs. As a result of medication I take little bits come out. He really loves that even though he is not AB. He finds I arousing. I don’t find it arousing though.

Reactions: PNW509Little
yeah I once heard of a tribe where the man did breastfeed the children. (Don't know if it's true though)

srmousse said:
I've only done it for real (with a milk supply) once. It was amazing!! It tasted somewhat sweet and warm, but more than that, the way it made me feel, the connection I felt with my arms wrapped around my wife, it was just fantastic! I only wish I could have done it more than once!!

I still get to "dry feed" occupationally, at this point, it's sexually stimulating for her, but different for me, which is kind of weird, but she gets turned on, and I get to enjoy in my own way... Win-win.
My wife has the same. After our second child when she started needing pressure release she let me feed... and liked it. She likes the feeling of her little girl nursing but it is a sexual thing in her head.

Reactions: PNW509Little
My first wife would let me do it fairly often and even got a little milk. I almost always led to her taking my diaper off and some really hot sex.

I absolutely adore the time spent breastfeeding with my fiancé but we don’t get to do it that often as for me is a regressional thing but unfortunately it makes her horny 😏.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I've had two exes into breastfeeding. One was a "Mommy" and it was incredibly to suckle and wet my diaper at the same time. We were seeing each other for like three or so months. We really didn't have anything in common but the kink. It definitely taught me that it has to be more than just the kink or physical relationship. The other was an ex that we were together almost a year. Usually a couple months in I ask where's that deepest darkest dirtiest place you go in your mind, and then suggest we do that. She will usually ask me the same. This ex tells me she's into breastfeeding. I'm like OMG as a Little this is perfect. She tells me her only hard limits ageplay and choking. She had a bad experience with someone she met on OKC that was an ageplayer and it went bad. So, I didn't "come out of the crib" to her. A lot of times I would diaper up as soon as she left to go back to her house.

In my experience it tasted sorta like the milk left after a bowl of frosted flakes, sort of. Hard to explain.

BuffedBaby said:
When we had our child my wife knew full well about my ABDL side and my desire to be breastfed. Fortunately for me (both of us actually) she was producing more than enough milk for both the real baby and the adult baby. I was often diapered for these sessions but occasionally it was sexual and in those cases, no diaper play. All she needed was the suckling for her to reach orgasm so of course I was happy to help. Our baby was weaned after 6 months but I kept her milk flowing for another 2 years. Now, she will bare her breast while I'm diapered so we can both enjoy the activity although there's no milk it's still a special bond.
That is totally awesome!

BuffedBaby said:
When we had our child my wife knew full well about my ABDL side and my desire to be breastfed. Fortunately for me (both of us actually) she was producing more than enough milk for both the real baby and the adult baby. I was often diapered for these sessions but occasionally it was sexual and in those cases, no diaper play. All she needed was the suckling for her to reach orgasm so of course I was happy to help. Our baby was weaned after 6 months but I kept her milk flowing for another 2 years. Now, she will bare her breast while I'm diapered so we can both enjoy the activity although there's no milk it's still a special bond.
Great and really sweet story to share thanks

I heard it's very healthy for a woman to breastfeed her husband after a child is done. I hope one day to take a bottle on the couch with my head on my friends lap so I can experience something like breastfeeding. Can't wait!

Last edited:
so lucky and sounds like an awesome relationship!

Back