"Littles" with Autism and Asperger's Syndrome

You and me both brother. I used to have mild panic attacks a day before travel via plane that would totally stop the ACTUALL day i would be flying out and after

What's up guys?
I'm a little with high functioning autism, major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, ADHD, and type one diabetes. Other than my pancreas not working the way it should, I don't really seem to exhibit any symptoms of my illnesses, an exception being my ability to problem solve and the looming feeling that comes with anxiety.

I'm still here. I hate the new forum changes. I hate any change, problems of AS I guess.

UzgruzzSteelchoppa said:
What's up guys?
I'm a little with high functioning autism, major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, ADHD, and type one diabetes. Other than my pancreas not working the way it should, I don't really seem to exhibit any symptoms of my illnesses, an exception being my ability to problem solve and the looming feeling that comes with anxiety.

Good Evening and welcome to my new group.

MickeyM said:
I'm still here. I hate the new forum changes. I hate any change, problems of AS I guess.

Good Evening MickeyM!
I am glad you are back!
As usual, my Sunday has been quiet.
Attended worship at my church in the morning.
A modest Lunch.
Then a nice long nap.
Now I am watching TV online.

For me today has been a "stay at home day".
I have been doing my own laundry.
My younger NT brother does his own laundry.
The dishes are washed.
Plus I have performed some vacuuming.
I am pretty good at dealing with being independent and out in the community instead of a Group Care Home.
Anyway, one has to perform adult chores, before one can let oneself have some "Little Time".
Today I have had no surprises or changes in routine which would "set me off" and having a "meltdown".
Yes.
Even at age 60 I admit to having "meltdowns" occasionally.
But not as much compared to when I was younger.
Anyway, how is everyone feeling lately?

Good Morning Friends!
As always I am here to listen.
Anyway, How is everyone?

Quite anxious today. I see a new primary care doctor this afternoon for the first time in several years. Historically, I have had bad luck with doctors. Often, they start making excuses for not doing their job, either pretending symptoms don't exist or asserting that they are inconsequential despite being unexplained. If they employ the tactic of ascribing medical issues to my imagination, I generally have little choice but to berate them harshly on my way out the door, and follow up with warning as many others as possible away from their (pseudo-)practice. It's tough work giving the squeaky wheel the grease sometimes… hopefully, I will not have to today.

• Love
Reactions: Rentistic
Honestly, I’m good. Glad it’s finally Friday, ready for the weekend to begin.

I've been pretty excited for my next dungeons and dragons session on Sunday. I have been working very hard on it lately.

Still alive and cicking :giggle:

I am a little with autism! Today has been a tiring day for me

Today my day was quiet.
I took out the trash.
I washed the dishes.
Guinea Pig care.
Online TV watching.
Late afternoon naptime.
Quiet playtime in my bedroom with 3 new Matchbox toy trucks.
Nothing stressful.
Tomorrow my brother will taxi me to the bank, then the Shaw's Supermarket and then the Rite Aid Pharmacy here in town.
Simply a necessary small food shopping an medication refill trip.
My brother has set up my life to be as stress-free as possible.
I am getting ready also to shoot my next small Derry, NH CTV program.
Anyway, I am in just my t-shirt and my diaper.
I am feeling happy and physically comfortable.

Reactions: Deleted member 47370
Only a couple of interesting thing happened to me this week. The manager at my work place made a pot of melted cheese and he gave cup and a bag of chips for free for being a great employee.
I decided to go to IHOP on Friday morning for breakfast, had the cupcake pancakes and some sausage, amazing restaurant.
This afternoon, I was taking off my wet diaper to take a shower to discover that the leg gathers were wide open and the cotton was coming out of the sides, I have no idea how that happened. Also started to apply anti rash cream for some diaper changes.

Onesieman said:
Only a couple of interesting thing happened to me this week. The manager at my work place made a pot of melted cheese and he gave cup and a bag of chips for free for being a great employee.
I decided to go to IHOP on Friday morning for breakfast, had the cupcake pancakes and some sausage, amazing restaurant.
This afternoon, I was taking off my wet diaper to take a shower to discover that the leg gathers were wide open and the cotton was coming out of the sides, I have no idea how that happened. Also started to apply anti rash cream for some diaper changes.
I had the cupcake pancakes last month at IHOP. They had them on a sign walking in and I was instantly excited because I love sprinkles. The caramel pancakes looked tempting too but I had to go with the cupcake ones. Really yummy!

I am feeling good this evening.
I have been quietly playing with my LEGO Bricks.
My own cognitive/emotional self-regulation has been relatively good lately.
I try hard to not have meltdowns.

Hey there. I have autism spectrum disorder with level one needs. I'm AB/DL and IC.

Reactions: StarWars7
Kaliborio said:
Hey there. I have autism spectrum disorder with level one needs. I'm AB/DL and IC.

Good Afternoon Kaliborio!
Welcome to my ongoing conversation of being a "Little with Autism/Asperger's Syndrome".
Yes, like you, I am medically incontinent.
Anyway, on a Tuesday afternoon I have been watching some Japanese Anime before I go outside to crutch around my neighborhood for exercise.
I checked the temperature, and it is -4 degrees Celsius.

AI admit difficulty in maintaining cognitive/emotional regulation.
Having a sudden change in my plans/expectations just simply upset me.
Yes.
It happened today.

Back