Do you belong to any other adult community's?

Jroseflower

Hi Everyone, My name is Rose!!!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I recently join diaper space which I guess is another ABDL community - Are their any other AB cOMMUNITY

Daily Diaper, Diaper Mates, and ABDLMatch.

Reactions: Jroseflower
Whoa! Diaper space still exists?!? I am probably dating myself here but DPF was the reason I paid for internet back in the day

Reactions: Jroseflower and PapaBear001
I chat on Diaper Space unless it gets too angry techy. Right now they are deep into tech spying and facebook hating. I just want a blankie and a snuggle.

Reactions: PapaBear001
subietodd said:
Whoa! Diaper space still exists?!? I am probably dating myself here but DPF was the reason I paid for internet back in the day
Wow... DS and DPF remind me of some interesting and colorful online encounters.

Community-wise, I mostly stick to ADISC. I drop by DD every now and then, though. I'm also on FetLife, but mostly to keep an eye on munch prospects in my area. ABDL discussion on FetLife doesn't quite rise to the level of "community" anyway (IMO).

I first became aware of other ABDLs through the usenet "alt.sex.fetish.diapers" group back in the early 90's. But it was already being spammed to death by the time I found it, and the discussions were oversexed and off-putting to me. I discovered DPF shortly thereafter, but it didn't appeal to me either. At the time, I was relieved to know I wasn't alone, but not particularly interested in talking diapers with other adults.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trevor
What is DPF? and do they exist?

Jroseflower said:
Diaper Pail Friends and no sadly.

Last edited:
Just here, DD, DM, and FetLife. I never really bothered to venture out too much to other sites.

Jroseflower said:
PapaBear001 said:
Diaper Pail Friends and no sadly.

Diaper Pail Friends was a website that had stories, pictures and forums and also sold ABDL products (diapers, plastic pants, etc).

Reactions: PapaBear001
I’m on Fetlife but not active and I used to be on tumblr but I dropped my account there. This is about the only place I’m ABDL active.

Pretty much just ADISC and FetLife. But I'm not very active on there compared to here.

Great way to meet local folks though.

I am on FetLife also but I haven't check it for months.

Back