NorthShore Supreme Lite Colors Are In-Stock!

Frungie said:
Adam,

The Premium Lite colors are a homerun and have become one of my favorite diapers. My other favorite diaper has been the Tykables Little Builders which are being discontinued. The Lite colors and Little Builders are excellent for discreet daytime wear, and also suitable for night time with booster pads; so it is multipurpose.My question: Would NSC consider picking up this product line? I am sure that I am not the only one who would like this.
Unfortunately, Tykables Little Builders are not an option for us at this time.

Thanks so much for making these samples available. I’m totally looking forward to trying these out.

I liked the samples. Probably will order some now that I know that the Large is the right size (actually, if I had realized that these were the same shape briefs as the regular Supreme lites I shouldn't have worried. I thought these were a new design like the MEGAMAX which is sized differently from the regular Supremes).

I did like the email I got a while back (on the non-AB mailing list) suggesting I try something other than "boring white diapers." Why should the ABDL crowd have all the fun!

Last edited:
Reactions: NorthShoreAdam
willnotwill said:
I liked the samples. Probably will order some now that I know that the Large is the right size (actually, if I had realized that these were the same shape briefs as the regular Supreme lites I shouldn't have worried. I thought these were a new design like the MEGAMAX which is sized differently from the regular Supremes).

I did like the email I got a while back (on the non-AB mailing list) suggesting I try something other than "boring white diapers." Why should the ABDL crowd have all the fun!

To some white is boring...but now that we have nice color options...white is looking better, almost "vintage". Any color is much better when it is a "choice" and not a forced decision.

Reactions: mayhem, Safariwolf and Deleted member 47221
DanielW said:
Do you think we'll see more color choices in the future?

Yes, that is the plan. Add colors to Supreme absorbency later this year and also hopefully 2 more colors.

Reactions: Sheepies, Safariwolf and Tinklepanties
Cool, the regular supreme's are my goto diaper right now though I do wear the lights on occasions.

I will be ordering a case of Mega Max this weekend and hoping I get so samples of the lites to try.

Like these a lot. Have started wearing day time. They make a great day time diaper. Wore one to the eye doctor today under by bluejeans nice and quiet. Wearing during the day for the last few weeks seems to take a lot stress away and ease my mind.

NorthShoreAdam said:
To some white is boring...but now that we have nice color options...white is looking better, almost "vintage". Any color is much better when it is a "choice" and not a forced decision.

I don't think anything will replace white as the iconic diaper color for me. Despite that, it's nice to have a little variety. The blue and green Lites in particular have been a nice change of pace for me.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
Trevor said:
I don't think anything will replace white as the iconic diaper color for me. Despite that, it's nice to have a little variety. The blue and green Lites in particular have been a nice change of pace for me.
I think colors should take priority over white when it comes to diapers. It seems like diapers are the only clothing that doesn’t have that much variety of colors.Shirts and shoes comes in different colors, so why not most of the diapers?

Last edited:
bigtoddler96 said:
I think colors should take priority over white when it comes to diapers. It seems like diapers are the only clothing that doesn’t have that much variety of colors.Shirts and shoes comes in different colors, so why not most of the diapers?

If others are as jazzed about colors as you are, it shouldn't be a hard decision to make over time. I still happen to like white even as I intend to add colors to my mix of products.

SwinginPendulum said:
I want black ones... :cautious:

I'd like black as well, although they don't look good to me with white tapes. Clear are the way to go for those.

Reactions: Deleted member 20009
NorthShoreAdam said:
Yes, that is the plan. Add colors to Supreme absorbency later this year and also hopefully 2 more colors.
Ooh excited to see what those colors are.

Would love to see a light pink and other light colors like the purple. Or black.

Sheepies said:

Would love to see a light pink and other light colors like the purple. Or black.
NorthShore already sells Dotty The Pony, which are pink.

Trevor said:
I'd like black as well, although they don't look good to me with white tapes. Clear are the way to go for those.

We've looked into this and it's not looking possible at this time to get clear tapes with clear second chance tape underneath for Supreme/Supreme Lite. Clear tape on Megamax may be a possibility, but not sure yet.

Sheepies said:

Yes, agreed. Pink and black are high on our list. Quite likely to be added, but nothing finalized yet.

Reactions: Sheepies
Back