Aww so cute company

Safariwolf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I just wanted to ask if anyone has ever ordered from aww so cute and how their experience with them was thanks for the feedback

I have only ordered from them a few times, years back. In all instances, I got what I ordered in a reasonable timeframe. They weren't as good about the details, like letting me know it had been shipped, providing a tracking number, etc. but it didn't matter because I got the order. I don't order from them anymore because their shipping prices are very high and their diapers are average. I have also read multiple accounts of people who did have problems with their orders finding them difficult to resolve with any satisfaction.

Thanks Trevor I ordered some pajamas from them that's why I was asking fingers crossed I don't have any problems

Safariwolf said:
Thanks Trevor I ordered some pajamas from them that's why I was asking fingers crossed I don't have any problems

It will probably be just fine. I see some people who dislike them because they're inauthentic (not real ABDLs). That doesn't seem relevant to me. Do they provide good products at fair prices with solid service? For me, they don't quite measure up on that front and that's basis of my evaluation. If they tightened up their customer service process, added reasonable discounts for cases and brought their shipping in line, I think they'd be fine.

Yea they had a 10% discount so I figured I would give it a try basically free shipping

Safariwolf said:
Yea they had a 10% discount so I figured I would give it a try basically free shipping

Their pricing model seems to be more about frequent sales than just having regular, reasonable prices. At least that has been my observation on the diaper side. I didn't care for the narrowness of the crotch snaps of their onesies and I didn't pay as much attention to them after that.

Right I have a few company's that I tend to stick with

I ordered from them a couple of times and then I ordered some Crinkles and got hooked on those, a much better diaper.

Just adding my two cents...

There is a really good, ABDL friendly, place called..."BabyKins" out of Canada! Jen, who was running it at the last time I ordered anything from her place was VERY willing to work with her customers!! I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE her "babypants" (rubber pants, waterproof pants,etc) and her diapers are unequaled!! I always have issue with babypants being same front and back! In other words, the leg holes are centered at the bottom of the pant, making the front overly plentiful while at the back, the diaper would always stick out! I told her about this and she asked what I thought would make them work better for me. I told her, make the crotch wider, and move the leg holes more forward. In doing that, you have a more full rear covering the diaper all the way up, and prevents so much "ballooning" in the front! She did this for me and kept it in her files and anytime I ordered new pants, she custom made them for me!! I stopped wearing cloth and pant maybe 12 or 15 years ago, so I don't really even know if she's still in business. Hers was also seperated between adult (Kins) and babies (Babykins) and she made adult babywear that was excellent quality and she would always do custom work on anything you ordered.

I hope this was helpful and I hope she is still in business!! They really were one of the first ABDL friendly incontinence places to go to!

Reactions: Safariwolf
Well my order shipped today so far so good hope they get here soon

Safariwolf said:
Well my order shipped today so far so good hope they get here soon

Did you order from BabyKins?

No just awww so cute so far having money issues sadly

Safariwolf said:
No just awww so cute so far having money issues sadly

Wish I knew how to send stuff to some people in this community! I just found some cloth diapers and baby pants. I would be willing to share with you!! Also I have about a case of Tranquility size Medium Slimline disposable diapers I would send to some people! There will come a way sometime. I'm sure it will!! Maybe there will come a time we who are ADISC members might go ahead and have a members only munch or like that!! Then we can bring gifts for all. Have a great night. Love to you and all. 💕🍼👶😊

Well good news it seems my jammies arrived in the mail today just waiting to leave work so I can open them up :3

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen, YbboB and Trevor
Safariwolf said:
Well good news it seems my jammies arrived in the mail today just waiting to leave work so I can open them up :3

YAYYY!!!! 💕🍼👶😊😃😃😃😃😃

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
That's awkward my shipment came from las vegas

How did they turn out?

I am curious, as I have been a customer of Aww So Cute for quite a while, but I am headed a different direction now. The purple Aww So Cutes diapers used to be my favorite diaper, but they now do not offer them in cases, just packs. I haven't yet updated my profile, as I believe it says that they are still my favorite. That is no longer the case.

I have also had issues with packs of the diapers only having one tape on one side where there is supposed to be two. I have also had a second experience where the plastic backing was not glued on correctly. While I reported these, it was quite the process to get a satisfactory resolution. I sent email, then pictures, and finally ended up returning the diapers (at my own cost) to then get replacements, but not what I would have hoped for. When you make a product and there are problems with the quality, it is generally understood that you want to not just fix the problem, but offer a bit of an incentive for the customer to keep coming back. Such as when you go to a restaurant and something isn't quite right with the meal, often it may be offered to you for free, or you might get a free dessert to make up for what wasn't done right. In this case, I only had the same number of diapers that had the issue replaced, and I had to forego the expense of shipping the diapers back to prove the defect. Certainly didn't make up for the time, inconvenience, and expense associated with a quality error that was the company's fault.

Availability of products has also been an issue. At times they are out of stock of even the basic things such as diapers, and the onesies and other products often are in stock only a short while, with them making production runs of the product and when they run out, they just are no longer available.

I have a few different onesies, pacifiers, and other misc. items that I have purchased from them as well, and they are of what I would consider sufficient quality, but not really great quality. I have purchased items from many other places that are much better.

Having said this, I still hope that your pajamas turned out well and are what you hoped for. Please let us know your experience.

TeddyBearCowboy said:
How did they turn out?

I am curious, as I have been a customer of Aww So Cute for quite a while, but I am headed a different direction now. The purple Aww So Cutes diapers used to be my favorite diaper, but they now do not offer them in cases, just packs. I haven't yet updated my profile, as I believe it says that they are still my favorite. That is no longer the case.

I have also had issues with packs of the diapers only having one tape on one side where there is supposed to be two. I have also had a second experience where the plastic backing was not glued on correctly. While I reported these, it was quite the process to get a satisfactory resolution. I sent email, then pictures, and finally ended up returning the diapers (at my own cost) to then get replacements, but not what I would have hoped for. When you make a product and there are problems with the quality, it is generally understood that you want to not just fix the problem, but offer a bit of an incentive for the customer to keep coming back. Such as when you go to a restaurant and something isn't quite right with the meal, often it may be offered to you for free, or you might get a free dessert to make up for what wasn't done right. In this case, I only had the same number of diapers that had the issue replaced, and I had to forego the expense of shipping the diapers back to prove the defect. Certainly didn't make up for the time, inconvenience, and expense associated with a quality error that was the company's fault.

Availability of products has also been an issue. At times they are out of stock of even the basic things such as diapers, and the onesies and other products often are in stock only a short while, with them making production runs of the product and when they run out, they just are no longer available.

I have a few different onesies, pacifiers, and other misc. items that I have purchased from them as well, and they are of what I would consider sufficient quality, but not really great quality. I have purchased items from many other places that are much better.

Having said this, I still hope that your pajamas turned out well and are what you hoped for. Please let us know your experience.
I will deffinantly post how the quality is unfortunately I had to move back to my parents were I have limited privacy but Thursday me and mommy will be in a hotel for the night were I get to meet another little for the first time :3

I ordered their footed pajamas a year or two back. Had an issue with an email adress that was printed in large letters on the package, "[email protected]" or something, took a while for me to figure it out but the girl at the post office gave me a really weird look when she handed it to me. She had read the adress and assumed the contents. Super inconsiderate! I do love the PJs but that was so unneccesary.

Back