YOUR Stash!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hava half a pack of girl goodnites 8-15, 2 packs of boys goodnites 8-15, 1 pack of pampers baby dry size 7, and 1 pack of goodnites 4-7. I can fit all of them with the only hassle sometimes being the pampers baby dry. Its all nicely tucked behind all the books in my bookshelf.

I can now finally post something here.
So my stash is currently
30 north shore supremes
15 crinklz
2 north shore mega max
1 north shore supreme lite

^

- LittleForBig 'Nursery Blue': Just one left in my stash, its the one with the baby bottle print, my favourite thing about these compared to other brands are the tall leg guards.

- Rearz 'Safari': Haven't tried them yet!!!! I will today at work!

- Rearz 'Lil Monsters': I got large as I was told to get one size up, they are wayyyy toooo big for me; medium would be good; this would be my favourite diaper if it weren't for the tape issue. I really feel bad for rearz on this one, they developed a kick ass diaper but it seems to have poor sales due to the tape issues?!? (Based on the fact they are discounting them)

- NEW Forsite 'Under The Sea': These are not listed with the other ABDL diapers (Agecomfort.com); but I love them, they are wide and thirsty and they fit/feel really good. For the price I will definitely get more.

- Tena Super: The green ones! I got medium but should have got large. They do the trick and no issues!

- Foresite AM/PM: The single white one. I got one sample, haven't tried it yet! It's bigger than the Tena Super!

Last edited:
I have (all medium sized);

19 DryLife Slip Supers (my new fav!)
17 Depend Maximum Protection (they were on sale)
14 Molicare Slip Maxi (blue colour ones)
10 Forsite AM/PM
8 Abena m4's
8 Bambino Teddies
6 Bambino Classico
5 Rearz Inspire plus
2 Betterdry (haven't tried this kind yet, excited)
and then an assortment of other samples too

Also just bought my first cloth/washable diaper today too!

About 12 Always Discreet Boutique pullups, and a fresh 19-pack of the "regular" Always Discreet underwear.

Kovy said:
Most AB/DLs have a stash.

So... tell us about yours!

What do you stock? How many do you keep? Where do you hide it?

I have a small Rubbermaid Dresser where I have diapers on hand.
Currently I have 2 packs of Crinklz, 1 pack of BetterDry, 1 pack of Wellness Signature
and 1 pack of Tranquility ATN.
One Velcro all-in-one and a plastic pant to go with that (but i hardly wear those for some reason.)

I just organized my stash, it isn’t much...but it’s mine.

Attachments

• 1B893670-6725-44F4-B2BC-DB4E763140DC.jpeg
    1B893670-6725-44F4-B2BC-DB4E763140DC.jpeg
    69.9 KB · Views: 166
  • 6CB8C948-CFA2-4DED-915B-AF4A2CAE6361.jpeg
    6CB8C948-CFA2-4DED-915B-AF4A2CAE6361.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 170
  • 4E99F1DF-483E-471A-943A-D0BB9DF5E08F.jpeg
    4E99F1DF-483E-471A-943A-D0BB9DF5E08F.jpeg
    71.7 KB · Views: 159
Reactions: DiaperedBedwetter1998, SkinnyDL, jt1220 and 4 others
So far I have about 4 onesies, a couple of princess Rearz, and a pack of m4s. So far decent I think haha.

Last edited:
I probably forgotten a few things, but thats all I can remember at the moment.

39 ABU PreSchool
42 ABU LittlePawz
48 ABU Kiddo
139 Tena Maxi
2 Tena Ultima
Some other ABDL-dips i have still to try
4 onesies
8 adultpacis
sippycup and bottle

Update on my stash, got several M3 and L3 Abenas (didn't count them yet), 10 Tykables Little Builders and 10 Tykables Overnights, taking the approach to hide them in plain sight, so to speak. M3s don't actually fit do using them as Fillers at the moment.

Last edited:
Bokeh said:
I just organized my stash, it isn’t much...but it’s mine.
Impressive, do you sell diapers as well?

4 packs of Better dry 2 packs of Dry life , 4 terry cloth squares , 2 pocket Diapers

2 Cases of luvs size 6 2 Cases of Huggies Snug & dry size 6, 50 Pampers Swaddlers Size 7 15 Pampers Cruisers Size 7

As now i have left 4 boys Drynites L/XL, about 10 Pampers premium care size 6, about 20 Pampers active baby size 8 and 4 huggies boys night time pull ups 4T-5T.
I would need to buy some new drynites soon, maybe underjams if possible :)

Where do you find Size 8 They don't make that size in the US. I mostly wear size 6 Luvs wish they made Size 7 or 8

LuvsDiapersFan said:
Where do you find Size 8 They don't make that size in the US. I mostly wear size 6 Luvs wish they made Size 7 or 8
UK I think.

Ordered Tykables Waddler at discount yesterday. Wore my last NorthShore Supreme sample today. All that's left are the MegaMax (reserved for night-time use or flights) and about 40 Certainty Fitted Briefs (wearing one right now and hating it but better than nothing XD)

Stash that doesn’t need hidding...
Package of Always Pull-Ups - for when at work
Package of Northshore Mega Max
Dotty Pony
Crinkilz
M4s
Dry 24/7
North Shore Lite - for when at work
Tranquility Lite - for when at work

Living in Wisco Northshore is my go to... affordable and FAST shipping.

Reactions: perlFerret
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back