When you first started wearing did you want to wear 24/7?

babyelena

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
I’ve been wearing for a week and I haven’t even gotten the good ones in the mail. Just been using depends. But I’m already hooked. I just want to wear them all the time. Was it just a beginner phase for you or were you hooked after day one?

Obviously it’s also a financial commitment but I’m curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it started many years ago and gradually i was forced to wear more and more until i finally had no choice then to wear 24 /7 , and for me NO it wasent happy days nor is it now to being forced to have to wear this HA diapers and al the rest thats needed BUT as i said the alternative is NOT doable as i wouldn't be able to go outside the home for longer then 10 Min and risk having " accidents " AL the time 24 /7

Youre new to this dear (smiling warmly ) sooner or laiter the novelty will wear of (smiling warmly ) i just hope youre not gonna become or work towards actually become Medically IC dear as i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy :frown: other than that as DL AB etc... Wear them with pride dear :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
As Missy said, the novelty of wearing will wear off. However, I have been wearing off and on for the past 10 or so years and still enjoy wearing/wetting. you may experience the urge to purge yourself, and if that feeling comes, store your stuff instead of throwing it away as you will probably want it back in a month or less.

When I was first forced to wear diapers 24/7 I loved having that perfect excuse, yet hated experiencing painful urges. I also hated feeling conflicted over it seeming like an excuse since I had always loved wearing diapers anyways. I know, I know, it sounds stupid. Worse still though, it took me about 10 years before I realized I had a win-win situation and embraced it. Now some 20+ years later I absolutely love having become fully functionally incontinent and diaper dependent, like as if this has been my ideal body image all along.

Since you're not being forced into this I'd recommend you keep wearing in every single situation no matter what. Don't start reverse potty training by always just going at the first urge though. This way if in a month or two you find you actually don't like having to adjust your life style to include diapers 24/7 (or the cost is more than you can accomodate), then it's no big deal to back off wearing however much you may later want.

I fantasized about it at times but I knew it wasn't a desire I could maintain for any length of time. For years, wearing for the weekend was the absolute limit and I wasn't all that keen to do that much. More or less without warning, it started to feel like I could wear for longer and I was interested in doing so. These days, I'm in diapers a little more often than not, for varying 24/7 periods (going on six months at the moment).

babyelena said:
I’ve been wearing for a week and I haven’t even gotten the good ones in the mail. Just been using depends. But I’m already hooked. I just want to wear them all the time. Was it just a beginner phase for you or were you hooked after day one?

Obviously it’s also a financial commitment but I’m curious.

whats caused your incontinence?

For years I occasionally wore diapers as a part of other fetishes. Three winters ago I decided to wear them 24/7 to use up the ones I had. Got hooked on them. Went back to panties in the Spring and started again in the Fall. This Summer I started wearing only at night. It is nice to get up to let the dog out and be able to pee in a diaper. I can't change until all the cats are fed.

rennecfox said:
whats caused your incontinence?

I’ve always had a pretty weak bladder, I have accidents when I laugh, cough, sneeze etc. as well as bad periods.

Slomo said:
When I was first forced to wear diapers 24/7 I loved having that perfect excuse, yet hated experiencing painful urges. I also hated feeling conflicted over it seeming like an excuse since I had always loved wearing diapers anyways. I know, I know, it sounds stupid. Worse still though, it took me about 10 years before I realized I had a win-win situation and embraced it. Now some 20+ years later I absolutely love having become fully functionally incontinent and diaper dependent, like as if this has been my ideal body image all along.

Since you're not being forced into this I'd recommend you keep wearing in every single situation no matter what. Don't start reverse potty training by always just going at the first urge though. This way if in a month or two you find you actually don't like having to adjust your life style to include diapers 24/7 (or the cost is more than you can accomodate), then it's no big deal to back off wearing however much you may later want.

This definitely makes a lot of sense!!

angelicprince said:
As Missy said, the novelty of wearing will wear off. However, I have been wearing off and on for the past 10 or so years and still enjoy wearing/wetting. you may experience the urge to purge yourself, and if that feeling comes, store your stuff instead of throwing it away as you will probably want it back in a month or less.

Vewy good advice thankies!!!

Missy1 said:
For me it started many years ago and gradually i was forced to wear more and more until i finally had no choice then to wear 24 /7 , and for me NO it wasent happy days nor is it now to being forced to have to wear this HA diapers and al the rest thats needed BUT as i said the alternative is NOT doable as i wouldn't be able to go outside the home for longer then 10 Min and risk having " accidents " AL the time 24 /7

Youre new to this dear (smiling warmly ) sooner or laiter the novelty will wear of (smiling warmly ) i just hope youre not gonna become or work towards actually become Medically IC dear as i wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy :frown: other than that as DL AB etc... Wear them with pride dear :biggrin:

Lovely advice thank you so much!! Makes perfect sense :)

babyelena said:
I’ve always had a pretty weak bladder, I have accidents when I laugh, cough, sneeze etc. as well as bad periods.

Youre very welkome dear :biggrin:

However based on said earlier statement from you im afraid that you might as well put in Incontinent as what youre describing is Stress urine IC & if you also have Urge in said bad periods you have Mix Urine IC :frown: if you haven't alredy a trip to the urologist might be a good idea to check that nothing is wrong.:graduate:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back