Diaper lover but don't have access to diapers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HetalianTimelady

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
As you can guess from the title i am a diaper lover but i dont have access to any diapers and i wont have access for a long time, i was just wondering if anyone knows of anything that would be a good substitute, thanks.

A white plastic garbage bag and a lot of white paper towels

IM looking for something more of the texture rather
than the use

If at all possible you could get a cloth diaper not sure of you current situation weather it be the lack of funds or living with others but it's an idea that would work

yeah it cause i live with others so its hard to hide it

HetalianTimelady said:
IM looking for something more of the texture rather
than the use
I used to fold up a small blanket or a towel and put it in my underwear

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

When I was in my teens it was hard sometimes to get hold of diapers without being noticed and I would use a bath towel and fold it up and us a tall kitchen garbage bag and use duck tape to hold it on me. I would sleep with this on so I wouldn't wet the bed and it worked for a few years until I started having them sent to a neighbors house by mail and since I was in charge of getting the mail for my older neighbor it was a good way to sneak them home. As diaper lovers we have to be very inventive and coy. Once in college I never looked back and pampers under my panties became the norm. Try the towel and the garbage bag and just wear some snug briefs so you don't look so bulky. Lots of luck !

I do not know your financial possibilities, but the easiest way is to use real disposable diapers, especially in 2018, substitute disposable diapers were good 10 to 15 years ago, now with internet it's complicated to justify, if it's not to use them, depending on your size you have the Pampers in sizes 6 easy to get, otherwise on the internet you have all size, but if you want to be discreet, the most important is to take the size that fits as close to the body as possible, for sizes you have xS to XxxL, but I guess you are more towards S or xS

Im sure the others you live with arent in your room? does your room have a lock?

BabyGurlAlexa said:
Im sure the others you live with arent in your room? does your room have a lock?

This. Heck, I live with my dad, and my room doesn't even have a door, let alone a lock(My room is kinda like the second floor landing; you go up the stairs and you see me in my padded glory).

I've gone from sneaking Attends a size too small in, to buying a bag from Rearz or Bambino and taking that upstairs, and have never had an issue.

The key is discretion. I don't wear all the time, just when no one else is home, or everyone's asleep. When I wet, I put the used diapers in a ziploc, then put them in the trash, with a spritz of Glade or Febreze to cover up the pee smell.

Potty Scotty underwear for boys or patty potty underwear for girls they’re training underwear thick like a diaper cloth like underwear they have many designes that may fit your need and look just like normal underwear
Pottypatty.com or pottyscotty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back