huggies overnights

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiaperBoy013

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
does anybody know if huggies overnights overnights will fit on me I have a 30 inch waist also how much will they hold and do they leak?

They probably won’t fit. I fluctuate between 31-32 inches in my waist, and they come nowhere near close enough to fitting. Absorbency-wise, it’s a baby diaper, maybe one decent wetting, but that’d be pushing it. You could probably use them as stuffers for adult diapers and get some extra capacity that way. I personally wouldn’t recommend relying on baby diapers, but hey, you do you.

I dont think so either, not right out of the bag, those are both shorter and narrower than baby diapers by other companies.
They do hold alot though, you might want to take the stretch tabs of of one and then use those to extend the sides. That would reach no problem. Once you have a pair of those tabs you can use them on successive new diapers till you've gone through them all.

They won't fit for sure, but those things used like a booster can take quite a lot of a wetting, and they swell up nicely, if you love thick diapers, get them and put them into an adult diaper and test them out, granted they would eventually leak because they're not made to take adults wettings, but they are extremely absorbent, they are one of my favorites to use as a booster.

No. Try Size 7 Pampers. Even that may not work.

You may try Mamy Poko Pants XXXL . It's quite big,streatches alot and has decent absorbency for overnight wearing.

ishapli233 said:
does anybody know if huggies overnights overnights will fit on me I have a 30 inch waist also how much will they hold and do they leak?

No, they will not fit. You "might" be able to squeeze into them though. Event that may take a little work though.

I doubt that any of the Huggies designed for babies and children would fit in your case.

Waist size isn’t as much an issue as height. I don’t know how tall you are, but it’s unlikely that any person around average height or above would be able to pull the nappies up far enough to cover your crotch.

Huggies (with the exception of DryNites/GoodNites) are notably designed smaller than the Pampers anyway.

Okay so I wore Huggins overnights for a while they are nice diapers and I have a pretty skinny waist. But it’s not the waist you want to measure when trying to see if a baby diaper will fit it’s your bum/hips and my hips protrude a lot because genetics and stuff but I tape the diaper under my hips so it just depends on your hips/bum and getting the tapes in the right place. And to go along with the height part in previous replies that really doesn’t matter I don’t think I’m nearly six foot and they still fit they are just a bit lower

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ishapli233 said:

You'll be able to get them on but functionality and "fit" will be a big no. At best you could use it as a very weak booster to a bigger diaper but thats about it. If you're looking for something baby-ish you're better off investing in proper ABU diapers or the M/L Goodnites (These will be questionable in functionality too).

Well since we all have different body shapes and sizes you wont know until you try them.... that's what I do.

Adiba said:
You may try Mamy Poko Pants XXXL . It's quite big,streatches alot and has decent absorbency for overnight wearing.

I’ve never heard of those.

Are they likely to fit me? I fluctuate between a 33 and 35 inch waist, and I’m about 6’1” tall.

Osthagen said:
I’ve never heard of those.

Are they likely to fit me? I fluctuate between a 33 and 35 inch waist, and I’m about 6’1” tall.

As already stated by others, no they will not fit you. However, you might still be able to put one on and use it at least a little.

Slomo said:
As already stated by others, no they will not fit you. However, you might still be able to put one on and use it at least a little.

Yes, but they were talking about Huggies Overnights, which I know won’t fit me.
The person I was responding to was taking about something else that is supposedly similar.

Osthagen said:
Yes, but they were talking about Huggies Overnights, which I know won’t fit me.
The person I was responding to was taking about something else that is supposedly similar.

Yes I saw that. The mamy poko "pant" diapers. The answer is the same, and for the same reasons.

Slomo said:
Yes I saw that. The mamy poko "pant" diapers. The answer is the same, and for the same reasons.

Ahh, okay.

I did order the largest size anyhow, just to see what I can do with them.
Either way, my wife should be able to get them on her at least somewhat, she’s about 22 inch waist size.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back