• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi Stephen Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
Hey my name is Stephen I'm a 26 year old working class male, I live in mid western Michigan. Iv been an abdl all my live since very early childhood and really wish I had/can gain more opportunity to connect and talk to like minded people within this community. I am a hardcore gamer when it comes to video-games they are a huge part of my life, Im an art junkie who is into drawling and painting as well as almost any other kind of art I have a profound appreciation for art as it is history in my mind which is another thing I find fascinating. I don't really have a specific age for my "little times" to throw out there but if anything Id say I would be more like a toddler in that aspect, a toddler who will not let go of his Bink Bink that is, I like cute babyish things, I love cartoons and stuffies and legos and all those things, in my adult life Iv dealt with alot of mental issues, I cope with anxiety issues, and am an addict in long time recovery. I had a pretty ruff upbringing my dad who wasnt there for me died when I was 14 and my mother I haven't seens since I was a baby as she was unfit to take care of me or my brother. I had alot of issues being along and with abandonment when I left my mothers to live with my grandmother (whom was my legal guardian) I couldnt sleep alone until I was midway into my teens and got a puppy I was terrified of that. I have a gf who knows about my abdl side and is very excepting of it, I wish she was more into it but everything isn't for everyone. I dont know much more what I could add here but Id appreciate it if anyone who feels inclined to would reach out to me as I am really hoping to be active in the community and would love to meet some cool friends within it, if youve read this far thankyou and say hi sometime!! :thumbsup:

Hello Stephen and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor

Hi Stevie! I love video games and art too! There’s some cool stuff out there that mixes the two things as well. I used to love my SNES but now we have a PS4. I like RPG type games. What do you like?

babateddy said:
Hi Stevie! I love video games and art too! There’s some cool stuff out there that mixes the two things as well. I used to love my SNES but now we have a PS4. I like RPG type games. What do you like?

Hey I have a Nintendo switch and a Xbox one as far as the current gen goes and various other older systems, the Snes is my baby the first console I actually had that was “mine” was a snes mini and it came with Tetris attack I got it for Christmas around the time when Nintendo 64 had just released I know because I asked for a jungle green N64 that came packaged with dk 64, when I was in school I really liked FPS games but anymore what I prefer is rpgs preferably with open worlds I’m usually playing several games at once rn the highlight of my list is the Witcher 3, I just picked up and started an indie game called dandara that’s pretty awesome too.

- - - Updated - - -

egor said:
Hello Stephen and welcome to the group.

Nice introduction.

Egor
Thank you !! That’s so nice to say hello

Hi and welcome I'm a big time gamer also I own an Xbox one which I mainly play smite and rainbow six siege in also in Michigan more to the north a bit if you wanna be friends send me a friend request on here I'm quite active

Hi, Stephen, My name is Gabe, I am also into gaming and I love movies. I have an xbox one as well. What games do you like to play on xbox one? I look forward to hearing from you Thank you.

Hello Stephen.
Welcome to the group :grouphug:
Good introduction
I MAY (May being the primitive word here) be moving back up to the Southfield area soon.

tykeboy123 said:
Hey I have a Nintendo switch and a Xbox one as far as the current gen goes and various other older systems, the Snes is my baby the first console I actually had that was “mine” was a snes mini and it came with Tetris attack I got it for Christmas around the time when Nintendo 64 had just released I know because I asked for a jungle green N64 that came packaged with dk 64, when I was in school I really liked FPS games but anymore what I prefer is rpgs preferably with open worlds I’m usually playing several games at once rn the highlight of my list is the Witcher 3, I just picked up and started an indie game called dandara that’s pretty awesome too.

Yeah! I was gonna say Witcher 3! Awesome! I love that game. And Skyrim too of course. My first console proper was the SNES but before that we had a kind of Atari thing where the games came on cassette tape. Ridiculous now when you think about it! But incredible at the time.

tykeboy123 said:
Hey my name is Stephen I'm a 26 year old working class male, I live in mid western Michigan. Iv been an abdl all my live since very early childhood and really wish I had/can gain more opportunity to connect and talk to like minded people within this community. I am a hardcore gamer when it comes to video-games they are a huge part of my life, Im an art junkie who is into drawling and painting as well as almost any other kind of art I have a profound appreciation for art as it is history in my mind which is another thing I find fascinating. I don't really have a specific age for my "little times" to throw out there but if anything Id say I would be more like a toddler in that aspect, a toddler who will not let go of his Bink Bink that is, I like cute babyish things, I love cartoons and stuffies and legos and all those things, in my adult life Iv dealt with alot of mental issues, I cope with anxiety issues, and am an addict in long time recovery. I had a pretty ruff upbringing my dad who wasnt there for me died when I was 14 and my mother I haven't seens since I was a baby as she was unfit to take care of me or my brother. I had alot of issues being along and with abandonment when I left my mothers to live with my grandmother (whom was my legal guardian) I couldnt sleep alone until I was midway into my teens and got a puppy I was terrified of that. I have a gf who knows about my abdl side and is very excepting of it, I wish she was more into it but everything isn't for everyone. I dont know much more what I could add here but Id appreciate it if anyone who feels inclined to would reach out to me as I am really hoping to be active in the community and would love to meet some cool friends within it, if youve read this far thankyou and say hi sometime!! :thumbsup:

I'm also in Michigan, I'm a little older than you but feel free to contact me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back