• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Hi there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimeBloodedNoir

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Incontinent
  4. Other
I just turned a legal adult today!!!
What do I do first? The choices the choices....
Buy some cigars..? Move out and start my life..? Get a tattoo? SUE SOMEONE???
Hehe! No! I sign up here!

orange_tree_wallpaper_by_tavenerscholar-d61yjs6.jpg

My name is Chris! I am VERY new here, and would like to make some friends. I have a ring on my hand, and a lovely soon to be wife
Since I am very new, id like to talk to somebody down in the comments! Id absolutely love some tips to keep myself safe.
I want to be safe. I really really do.
I enjoy diapers, I am to shy to do anything in them, and my lover is my... "caretaker". Meaning, she is only my caretaker when we roleplay.
Nevertheless! Id love to talk and say hi, and to learn about this place, and your diaper experiences!
:)

{Edit} (I found a cheat sheet!!! :D

1) Hello! Who are you?

My name is Chris, and I enjoy; in my non-age-regressed mood, Homestuck, art, weighted blankets, hypnosis, and being active in other fandoms! Such as the furry fandom!
In my age regressed mindset, I like hugs, soft items, RUNNING., baths (I normally like showers instead), and mlp!

2) What brings you here? (interest in diapers/regression)

Well... Man this sounds bad, but I found about abdl when I was like... 16.... Goodness... I feel so weird and. not right. Knowing that fact. Im sure glad I waited til I was 18 before joining all the way. YYYYUCK.

3) Diapers do not rule our lives! What are your other interests? (besides diapers/regression)

I like hypnosis, and I LOOOVE helping people and acting! I like making food, but I wish to become thinner.

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Support! My parents are not exactly the most of that, and my soon to be wife is so far away...
I hope this can be a place, safe from weirding anyone out!

Last edited:
Hello LimeBloodedNoir and welcome to the group.

Very nice introduction.

Egor

Thank you so much! Its nice to meet you!!! :)
How are you today?

Welcome to the site Hope you find it interesting and informative as you grow into yourself. Good to hear some one else getting married young.

Welcome buddy! I'm glad you're happy and you have someone who loves you in your life! And congratulations on you're... 18th birthday? Or is it 21st? Anyway, joining here was a good idea! Although the tattoo is cool too!

LimeBloodedNoir said:
Thank you so much! Its nice to meet you!!! :)
How are you today?

Been running al day, unfortunately tomorrow is looking just as hectic.

Thank you so so much, Its hard work, and will take years before we actually marry but... Its worth being engaged!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man... I hope you get some time off soon!
:therethere::therethere:https:

- - - Updated - - -

18th birthday! And thank you so much! Ity means so much to me that so many people are welcoming me!
Gosh its so cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back