• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubbywantsababy

Contributor
Role
  1. Other
Hi. Im new to this. My husband is the one that likes me to wear a diaper. Can anyone give me some advice on wearing them?

Hello HUbbywantsababy and welcome to the group.

I am sure you will find threads in AB/Little thread that should help.

I hope you the best in finding the information.

Egor

P.S. I would suggest that you husband join (if he is not already a member) also so you both have a good understanding.

Hubbywantsababy said:
Hi. Im new to this. My husband is the one that likes me to wear a diaper. Can anyone give me some advice on wearing them?

Hi and welcome! I, too, am new to this site. So far, I have found the people here to be very welcoming and insightful. It would be helpful to know more about you. What are your interests? What is the background behind your husband wanting you to wear a diaper? What kind of advice are you seeking, ie: types? brands? fit? Is he wanting you to wear a diaper occasionally as part of a "scene" or on a more regular basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back