• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

My introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

peka36

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hi to all,

I am a 54 y old diaper lover who already wears diapers as fetish since I wash 15. I am still into it and would love to wear 24/7 when times and locations does permit so.
I tavel frequently for work and love to meet new friends into the same lifestyle.

peka36 said:
Hi to all,

I am a 54 y old diaper lover who already wears diapers as fetish since I wash 15. I am still into it and would love to wear 24/7 when times and locations does permit so.
I tavel frequently for work and love to meet new friends into the same lifestyle.

Welcome peka36! That's quite a long time to have this fetish. :) Besides traveling, what else do you do in your spare time?

Welcome to ADISC.

Thanks for your introduction. While short, it does share a bit about yourself and I am surprised you haven't found or joined this site before. There are a lot of members that are recently joining that are in their "mid-years" as littles or DLs. If I may share, ADISC is one of the most unique sites for ABDLs as it is a supportive site and a place to develop friendships with others who are ABDL, but the friendships are not just ABDL related. Its like going to a bar or a restaurant where folks of a specific common interest attend, but the conversations are not just about the mutual interest in diapers or ABDL. Rather, its a safe place and a community to get to know others and receive support for the things you may be experiencing in all aspects of your life.

Before I joined ADISC, I had no idea how many others shared in this interest, and I have enjoyed the opportunity to just hang out and explore the forums, participating by posting on topics I am interested in, and then also gaining lifelong friendships with others in the community.

I hope that you may find what you are looking for, and even beyond that while participating here on ADISC.

Again, welcome.

:detective3
TeddyBearCowboy

Hi Peka, and welcome, I'm also 54, DL for only 18 months, but loved wetting since teens,,,

Hello everyone. DL last a lifetime! I was diapered as punishment from age 6 until 9 years old back in the late 40’s. I just turned 75 and still have an uncontrollable urge to be forced into diapers. Though my sex drive has lessened, I still enjoy the feeling of shame and humiliation from being pinned into diapers. Years ago, I went to counseling to hopefully stop this addiction but was told it would be with me my whole life.

Hello and welcome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back