Fweling bad after masturbating

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
So my problem is my self talk is not positive. I wrote down and its a girl saying I don't above of your diapers. Then my system works. What does this mean? How can I fix this? I will be talking to my tharpist today

I'm going to need a lot more details here. Are you actually hearing a woman say that she doesn't approve of your diapers? Are you just fantasizing about getting in trouble for wearing them? If it's the latter, discipline is a fairly common fantasy. Personally, it turns me on when I get told I'm being bad; and there's nothing wrong with that. Also, could you please proofread your posts? They're very hard to understand.

first part I get, You do what I do sometimes, putting yourself down, that your worthless, its a hard thing to stop but is possible, just focus on things you do get do good, like getting your clothes put up from laundry, then build on bigger and bigger accomplishments. I'm not sure what you mean about the girl and diapers.... maybe your therapist can help u there. that is their job, if they cant help, don't pay.

Dejavu all over again 🤦*♂️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am saying the disappointment statement is to myself padedgremiln is right on target. My tharpist said i am being judgemental about myself. I need to use the stop and go method and do it when I don't have to go to work.also its going take alot of time and training. Maybe I need to change what I watch

Dejavu all over again 🤦*♂️

Why is that? Your not helping

makena43 said:
So my problem is my self talk is not positive. Then my system works. What does this mean? How can I fix this? I will be talking to my tharpist today

That's normal for most men after masturbating whether ABDL or not. No need to waste time and money on a therapist. Get out exploring in the fresh air, take some exercise or meet up with some friends to cheer yourself up!

makena43 said:
Why is that? Your not helping

Because you ask the same thing over! And Over! And Over! And Over and Over! And recieve hundreds of helpful replies which you completely ignore only to ask the same questions over and over and over etc.
you clearly just do it for the attention
Seeking. I enjoy helping others a lot but your attention seeking has made many us feel used. You throw the whole therapist deal around so much I don’t actually believe you. I think you just get off having people read about your constant masturbation issue stories. If you really want some advice. Simple! Stop it! Your a middle aged man. Stop it no future girl wants a whiney self obsessed man who has no capacity of insight and talks about masturbation all day long. Give it a rest find a hobby, sport go to church meet people doing something you both enjoy and learn respect in doing so self respect will build into healthy friendships.

Biggles said:
Because you ask the same thing over! And Over! And Over! And Over and Over! And recieve hundreds of helpful replies which you completely ignore only to ask the same questions over and over and over etc.
you clearly just do it for the attention
Seeking. I enjoy helping others a lot but your attention seeking has made many us feel used. You throw the whole therapist deal around so much I don’t actually believe you. I think you just get off having people read about your constant masturbation issue stories. If you really want some advice. Simple! Stop it! Your a middle aged man. Stop it no future girl wants a whiney self obsessed man who has no capacity of insight and talks about masturbation all day long. Give it a rest find a hobby, sport go to church meet people doing something you both enjoy and learn respect in doing so self respect will build into healthy friendships.

well said!

Biggles said:
Your a middle aged man. Stop it no future girl wants a whiney self obsessed man who has no capacity of insight and talks about masturbation all day long. Give it a rest find a hobby, sport go to church meet people doing something you both enjoy and learn respect in doing so self respect will build into healthy friendships.Tapatalk

I have my doubts that he is actually middle-aged. His grammar and spelling aside, his posts make it seem like he has little to no life experience. He also frequently talks about going to a therapist, but has never shared any insights that the therapist has had. I agree, it seems to be attention-seeking behavior, as he seems to intentionally be too vague for us to actually offer any valid advice.

Mods: close the thread please

I agree please close it.some of the people are not helping. So enough is enough. I will deal it myself and with tharpist. Bye

Locked, per the OP's last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back