Rearz attempting to trademark the term "ABDL"

Status
Not open for further replies.
RJDodger said:
And as everyone expected,

I dunno about that... looking above at all the people having a meltdown over it, I'd say a lot of people weren't expecting them to change their mind.

Well that's over. I think Rearz's heart was in the right place, at least. That they were willing to essentially put the Trademark in the public domain shows an absence of malice.

So I'll be using them again.

Foxroxsox said:
Well that's over. I think Rearz's heart was in the right place, at least. That they were willing to essentially put the Trademark in the public domain shows an absence of malice.

First, there's no such thing as a trademark in the public domain. The definition of public domain is something that isn't covered by trademark, copyright, or any other legal protection. Second, if they did allow free use of their trademark they'd lose it. And third, the way they lied about The ABDL Shop to deflect the blame away from them kinda does show malice.

Yay! Now I can go back to buying Safari's. I know that may sound hypocritical, but look at it from a business perspective. Rearz made a "business" based decision, then listened to their customers (overwhelming dislike) and changed their mind. Seems fair to me. Glad they did the right thing.

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Little2Roo said:
Yay! Now I can go back to buying Safari's.

You should buy whatever suits you and know the community has your back!

RJDodger said:
Rearz are way more expensive in the US. A case of 36 Safaris costs $108 USD, a case of 40 LittlePawz costs $85. Plus mediums and larges for Safaris (from CooshieTooshiez at least) cost extra.
I understand that but for Canadians, ABU is more expensive. Shipping is a killer for both.

I'm trying Little Paws for the first time and I am pleased, so the extra doesn't bother me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back