Tykables Shipping Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProudPaddedBro

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Since there are are a couple of threads mentioning it but not one specifically for it, figured I'd start a thread where we can follow what's going on with Tykables.

Today's update: website went from saying Overnights would ship today to being delayed until 11/1.

Has anyone on the west coast who pre-ordered a full case received theirs yet?

On the east coast, my order hasn't shipped yet. Has anyone anywhere who preordered got their diapers yet? (Or even seen it ship on the package tracker?)

All these delays are why I don’t pre order, think about it, this company (while not entirely there fault) opened up pre orders almost 2 months ago. No one had yet received any product.

I ordered some padded briefs on Saturday. I did get an email Tuesday that they had 'shipped,' but the tracking still just says, "USPS was electronically notified to expect package for shipping."

Did my pre order on the 8th and they arrived unexpectedly today.
31f3dfe47c5b8723d823d0f49695eecd.jpg

Lone_Wolf said:
Did my pre order on the 8th and they arrived unexpectedly today.
31f3dfe47c5b8723d823d0f49695eecd.jpg

That's awesome! How are they? Details details!!!

ProudPaddedBro said:
That's awesome! How are they? Details details!!!
Very comfortable. Once you put them on you forget you have them on. Kept me dry last night but like every new product fresh out on the market it had a minor defect with one of the tapes. Overall I love them

2 words about the packaging. Package. . . Envy! That's a real thing, when 1 actually prefers cloth, or cloth-like disposables. How cute is TykABles packaging?! I swear, if I ever get my adult All-in-2s sewn, I'm gonna snap the inners into the shells beforehand, and line them up like baby diapers, in their own cute little reusable package, so I can experience pulling my cute diapies out of a package that's just as cute as they are. I'm cute too, by the way, not that it isn't obvious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back