• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

babywolf5535

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Hi there. From the title, i guess you all can know that im new here. So here goes my intro :)

p.s. - Sorry for my imperfect English
- Yeah this is the introduction cheat sheet XP

1) Hello! Who are you?

Im a media student. Kind of an introvert. Not too sure what to say here. I answer questions better.. Heh...

2) What brings you here?

Im an AB/DL.. Yeah thats 2 in 1.. Sometimes i just wear diapers, but sometimes i regress in them. So~ More on the DL side tho, due to where I live. I am renting a room so regression isnt that possible.. :(

3)What are your other interests?

I LOVE musics. From classicals to upbeat (not so much into rock tho), and i also enjoy electronic dance music (EDM), from deep house to hardstyle.

Movies. Who doesnt love em?

Reading. I read alot. (or maybe i used to)

GTA 5, perhaps? I spend my free time playing GTA5..

Photography. I love taking photos. Training to become a professional photographer. And videographer too.. Well, as long as its the camera. Well thats what my diploma is all about.

Cars. LOOOVE em.. Typical boy stuffs i guess..

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Im just looking for friends. In Malaysia, ABDL is still very underground as people here aren't as open minded, i guess? It is kinda hard to find friends without a medium that involves the internet. Not sure bout other countries tho. So its nice to have friends who share the same interest, that can occasionally chat, or even do a group meetup some time next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i guess that's all? Hope to meet new friends locally and internationally very soon! Wanna know more bout me? Feel free to ask. I get nervous talking so i prefer answering questions. haha..

babywolf5535 said:
Hi there. From the title, i guess you all can know that im new here. So here goes my intro :)

p.s. - Sorry for my imperfect English
- Yeah this is the introduction cheat sheet XP

1) Hello! Who are you?

Im a media student. Kind of an introvert. Not too sure what to say here. I answer questions better.. Heh...

2) What brings you here?

Im an AB/DL.. Yeah thats 2 in 1.. Sometimes i just wear diapers, but sometimes i regress in them. So~ More on the DL side tho, due to where I live. I am renting a room so regression isnt that possible.. :(

3)What are your other interests?

I LOVE musics. From classicals to upbeat (not so much into rock tho), and i also enjoy electronic dance music (EDM), from deep house to hardstyle.

Movies. Who doesnt love em?

Reading. I read alot. (or maybe i used to)

GTA 5, perhaps? I spend my free time playing GTA5..

Photography. I love taking photos. Training to become a professional photographer. And videographer too.. Well, as long as its the camera. Well thats what my diploma is all about.

Cars. LOOOVE em.. Typical boy stuffs i guess..

4) What are you looking for out of this site? What would you love to do here?

Im just looking for friends. In Malaysia, ABDL is still very underground as people here aren't as open minded, i guess? It is kinda hard to find friends without a medium that involves the internet. Not sure bout other countries tho. So its nice to have friends who share the same interest, that can occasionally chat, or even do a group meetup some time next time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So i guess that's all? Hope to meet new friends locally and internationally very soon! Wanna know more bout me? Feel free to ask. I get nervous talking so i prefer answering questions. haha..

Hey babywolf good to have you here! Enjoy! :)

Oddtrucker said:
Hey babywolf good to have you here! Enjoy! :)

Thanks! :)

I would have said more but been driving for entirely too long now and I swear these road signs keep waving at me. But then I realized no they r flipping me off yelling at me to go to bed! Yes I'm losing my mind from sleep deprivation ��

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back