Biggest baby diapers size 7 anywhere in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is an advert on ebay so I tend to lean to toward scepticism on their weight ranges. Have you found an official website for them? It may share more light on the ebay sellers claim.

Actually I am pretty sure the biggest diaper for kids is the goo.n super big. It fits up to like 27.5" waist. http://www.elleair.jp/products/baby/ I have the darlings size 7 and the goo.ns end up being better suited for small adults mainly because they will cover your butt better than the darlings. The only issue with the goo.ns is they do not have any stretchy tapes like most modern diapers. So if your above 27.5" waist its like a insta no go.

Look to the very right. Although technically darlings aren't to far behind. If I remember correctly they make a size 8 also but I've never been able to find it. It just says there is a size 8 on the side of the package.

I wonder if those Darlings would fill in as the diaper size just before ABU SDK small size?

Anyway they are gorgeous.

Uggu said:
Might be the same size and even though I have not tried them. Sanitas Happies XXL look super cute, real Plastic and are so thick compared to the others.

They don't look plastic-backed to me. Also in the advert it says there's no SAP - I very much doubt that as they're not that old, just from 2012.

I would never pay $9 for one diaper. I can get a good meal at a restaurant for that much !

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Reactions: Onetape
mamypoko xxxl (amazon)

merries diapers (google it)

those are the biggest baby diapers around, other than that there is these pampers made to fit adults which someone did on amazon but they sold out instantly, i think they're still making more, cant remember the site right now.
can search on amazon : baby adult diapers or something related to that and see what you can find.

Robin955 said:
mamypoko xxxl (amazon)

merries diapers (google it)

those are the biggest baby diapers around, other than that there is these pampers made to fit adults which someone did on amazon but they sold out instantly, i think they're still making more, cant remember the site right now.
can search on amazon : baby adult diapers or something related to that and see what you can find.

Mamypoko and merries only make pull ups in their larger sizes, not real baby diapers.

Those ebay sellers are asking ridiculous prices not far off from the ones that charge three figures for vintage ones for a small amount.

Darlings are definitely the biggest size baby diapers. they are a real size 7 and can easily fit a 10-11 year old. They are sized at 24-36kg or the average 6-12 year old child. They are made in Kuwait and only available in the Kuwait market. Because of high shipping prices is why they are so expensive on ebay. you cant just run out to your local grocery store in USA and find them.

I have had Mammy Pokko and Goo.n big and they do not come close to the size of Darlings size 7. I am a serious collector and have paid a lot for diapers from all over the world, consequently comparing quite a bit of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back