Status
Not open for further replies.

LennyFace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I know, I know I really should be buying somewhere else, but for me Walmart is only a 6 minute bike ride from where I live! Which makes my life much easier for getting supplies :D. Anyways, right now I'm considering 3 Diapers to get. (Also first time getting diapers! yay!)

What I'm Considering.

• Attends Waistband Styled Briefs
    Pros:
    • If I am to get Adult Diapers, these are the best bet.

Cons:
    • From what I've heard, not the most absorbent relative to the other items on the list.
    • Probably not going to get Adult Diapers (from Walmart) as they're of lesser quality than some of the baby diapers they offer.

• Huggies Goodnites
    Pros:
    • Discrete (Really Important! It's Local Walmart) Nobody will look twice.
    • These are the best to wear to bed!
    • If you can properly fit, they're a good choice.

Cons:
    • Yeah, they don't hold much at all (Unless it's a slow stream, which is imposable for me to do lol).

• Pampers Cruisers
    Pros:
    • From what I've heard they're more absorbent than any other diaper you can get at Walmart.
    • Great Fit.
    • What I'm probably going to end up getting.

Cons:
    • Tabs, they harder to do.
    • Yeah, people are going notice.

Also any tips on how I can hide transport (and hopefully not encountering anyone I know, as it is a local Walmart), such as a putting them in a backpack or something. Would be appreciated!

Note:
I'm not restricting you to pick between these three, they're just the best I've come up with! If you have anything better, feel free to tell me :D Cheers!

Last edited:
Bump :D

Huggies and Pampers are not made to fit an adult. Of these three, your only choice is going to the Attends.

Seriously though, you need to be going to an actual medical supply store. Wallmart or any other chain store has crap in stock. You can do much better even if that means having a 30 minute bike ride instead.

I only bought them to collect but they have Madagascar prints on their store brand training pants and I think those are the coolest store brand diaper ever made so far.

Slomo said:
Huggies and Pampers are not made to fit an adult. Of these three, your only choice is going to the Attends.

Seriously though, you need to be going to an actual medical supply store. Wallmart or any other chain store has crap in stock. You can do much better even if that means having a 30 minute bike ride instead.
I have a small waist, I should be able to fit in them perfectly! And I would totally go to a medical supply store, except the closest one to me is a CVS, which is a two hour bike ride dodging traffic. Ya, I kinda live in the middle of nowhere :D.

LennyFace said:
the closest one to me is a CVS, which is a two hour bike ride dodging traffic.

Sorry to tell you, CVS (or ANY chain store) won't have anything better than Walmart. You'll have to go to a "surgical supply store", and even then it's not a sure bet, just a better chance at getting some good quality. I understand you have to work with what you've got, but once you work up the courage to order some real diapers online and pick them up from the UPS Store (or something like that), you'll ask yourself why you waited so long :)

Get a PO.Box and mail order .
You must ask if they ship discreetly Abu is one there is a store in fort Wayne Indiana that is aware also.
Then you can get better prices.
I find I like places I can call when you get a chance get a sample packs.

lucky, you have a better walmart if they stock waistbands

Right now I'm just asking which is better, Attends or Cruisers. I have contradicting reviews for both, and I just need a straight answer on which is better :D My only available option right now is to bike over to that Walmart as I'm too desperate right now to wait, till I have to chance to get some online!

Get a pre-paid credit card and buy some real diapers online.

LennyFace said:
Right now I'm just asking which is better, Attends or Cruisers. I have contradicting reviews for both, and I just need a straight answer on which is better :D My only available option right now is to bike over to that Walmart as I'm too desperate right now to wait, till I have to chance to get some online!

I like being able to wear a plastic diaper that fits but thats just me

To be honest pampers cruisers are not gonna hold buy maybe one wetting if you're lucky. I know this from experience. As far as attends, I don't know because I've never used them. In my honest opinion if you're going with store bought diapers go with something that will fit you properly e.g. Attends. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assurance elastic with the one tape panel waistband. These are cheap but work okay. Won't hold multiple dousings though.

I would also suggest the Always Discreet in the s/m size. Yes, they are marketed to woman, but they work for men too, hold an ok amount (more than any baby diaper I know) and are extremely comfortable to wear. Your biggest issue will be having to buy what looks like a woman's product. But I wouldn't worry. Many people buy them and you can think to yourself you are getting them for an older relative. Get a pack of gum or deodorant or soap and no one will think twice.

Barnboy said:
I would also suggest the Always Discreet in the s/m size. Yes, they are marketed to woman, but they work for men too, hold an ok amount (more than any baby diaper I know) and are extremely comfortable to wear. Your biggest issue will be having to buy what looks like a woman's product. But I wouldn't worry. Many people buy them and you can think to yourself you are getting them for an older relative. Get a pack of gum or deodorant or soap and no one will think twice.

I agree with Barnboy. Always Discreet briefs are the best I have ever found in stores. I am a girl, but the Always Discreet are white with little purple dots, they also have a purple bow on the front. So they are kind of girly.

The padding also doesn't come up as high in the front as a men's product would, so you might have to point down for it to work properly. I have a 26" waist and a 36" hip and the small/mediums are just a tad loose on me, but will function as long as I set the leak guards and make sure I pull it up if it has sagged a bit before I use it.

These will still only hold one wetting (full bladder), but unless you order online, you won't get much better than that.

You could also try something that is tabbed (like a pull on with tabs) if you need a tighter fit.

As far as being discreet, wear a backpack when you ride to the store and put the diapers in it when you buy them. If self-checkout is an option, do that. Try going to the store during slow times.

Hope this helps and good luck.

LennyFace said:
All I want to know is what are the best diapers at walmart currently. I am aware that it isn't the best place to go for diapers, but its the only choice I have at the moment.

And all we're trying to say is YOU HAVE OTHER CHOICES, within Walmart and outside of it, and you'll be more happy with them. To more directly answer your question, neither will absorb much, but at least the attends will fit you properly. If you must buy from walmart, at least try the Always Discreet diapers.

Never saw Attends at Walmart. I will also agree that Always Discreet Maximum Absorbency pull-ups are about the best adult products you will find there.

LennyFace said:
All I want to know is what are the best diapers at walmart currently. I am aware that it isn't the best place to go for diapers, but its the only choice I have at the moment.

I'd go with attends if they seriously have those

PlotTwist said:
And all we're trying to say is YOU HAVE OTHER CHOICES, within Walmart and outside of it, and you'll be more happy with them. To more directly answer your question, neither will absorb much, but at least the attends will fit you properly. If you must buy from walmart, at least try the Always Discreet diapers.
Sorry, this was before I saw that there was a second page to this :D Anyways, looks like I might be going with some form of adult diapers. I don't know why someone said that cruisers hold 4+ wettings :D, that was the only reason why they were on the list in the first place :D

- - - Updated - - -

photogirl said:
I agree with Barnboy. Always Discreet briefs are the best I have ever found in stores. I am a girl, but the Always Discreet are white with little purple dots, they also have a purple bow on the front. So they are kind of girly.

The padding also doesn't come up as high in the front as a men's product would, so you might have to point down for it to work properly. I have a 26" waist and a 36" hip and the small/mediums are just a tad loose on me, but will function as long as I set the leak guards and make sure I pull it up if it has sagged a bit before I use it.

These will still only hold one wetting (full bladder), but unless you order online, you won't get much better than that.

You could also try something that is tabbed (like a pull on with tabs) if you need a tighter fit.

As far as being discreet, wear a backpack when you ride to the store and put the diapers in it when you buy them. If self-checkout is an option, do that. Try going to the store during slow times.

Hope this helps and good luck.

Barnboy said:

KimbaStarshine said:
Never saw Attends at Walmart. I will also agree that Always Discreet Maximum Absorbency pull-ups are about the best adult products you will find there.

Alright! Looks like I'm going with the Always pull ups :D, thanks for the help everyone :D (Also, wouldn't it be better if I were to wear the backwards?)

Are you sure they didn't say cruisers can handle 1/4+ wettings. That would be more realistic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back