What is your dream Diaper? Or is out now, so whats your favorite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have yet to find my dream diaper.

It truly drives me insane.

What I truly need, is one that COMES UP HIGH enough so that I can point up.

It would be amazing.

I LOVE the feeling of the diaper coming up high, especially over my belly button. It feels so secure. And high up my back.

I would basically take rears safari, make them come up even HIGHER on the waist, and add an extra tape.

Ultra high rise diapers.

I need it because I am too long to point up, and it ruins the fetish for me a lot.

hex000f said:
I want something with very high absorbancy along with an coloring/print combination that says "this is for babies", (eg not evil space aliens)

Have you tried Crinklz? They are expensive since they are imported, but have an incredible fit, extremely high absorbency, and have cute baby furries printed on them.

Abu space :))))

Virtual_Gravity_27 said:
I still have yet to find my dream diaper.

It truly drives me insane.

What I truly need, is one that COMES UP HIGH enough so that I can point up.

It would be amazing.

I LOVE the feeling of the diaper coming up high, especially over my belly button. It feels so secure. And high up my back.

I would basically take rears safari, make them come up even HIGHER on the waist, and add an extra tape.

Ultra high rise diapers.

I need it because I am too long to point up, and it ruins the fetish for me a lot.

Have you tried ordering a size up, for me I can fit into mediums but I prefer to wear large as they wrap around me much more securely and go up much higher and all around. I have some abu preschool plastic on right now and they go way up my back and above my belly button. I'm at the extreme end of the medium though with a little under a 38" waist. I'd imagine if you fall within the lower range that a bigger size might not fit securely. Might be worth a shot to order a sample of a medium and large or large and extra large to see if any of them work. I tried an xl once just to be silly and see how high up it would go but it was way way to big and even taping it tight around the waist I still had to use packaging tape to secure it and it was loose everywhere else :/

Abena M3 Comfort. I'm used to them and they've always served me well.

Having said that, if I could get an infinite supply of diapers for free, I'd go for ABU Simple. They're not unsustainably embarrassing or indiscreet, apart from being loud and thick, but they work well.

ABU Space!

Only I want the padding in the front to be as big as the padding in the back, for night time. I sleep on my tummy, and the Space is only big enough to use if I wear it backwards. If it had more padding that came up higher in the front, I could sleep better! :thumbsup:

Foxroxsox said:
ABU Space!

Only I want the padding in the front to be as big as the padding in the back, for night time. I sleep on my tummy, and the Space is only big enough to use if I wear it backwards. If it had more padding that came up higher in the front, I could sleep better! :thumbsup:

Yep the extra wide padding in the back is "increased storage" ;)

I tried that a few times and sorry, that fit is just TOO weird feeling

I think if I got a "free diapers for life, pick ONE model" I'd have to go with the ABU Simple also. All-white is slightly discrete, and overall it's a great design. There are more absorbent models available, but nothing so well-suited for many occasions. If discretion wasn't a concern, I'd go with little paws instead.

lol how about a diaper cat suit! that would come up past everything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back