A Few Thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryBaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
Hey guys I got up the guts to publish a short video regarding the misconceptions of abdl/ddlg people. Your support and thoughts would be truly appreciated!

https://youtu.be/6eyEtFOUrFc

Edit: here is a second video about pacifiers and their benefits. Comments and subscriptions muchly appreciated!!

https://youtu.be/OihJD2478Wo

Last edited:
you look seepy

unfortunately, there's always going to be haters. :sad:

SleepyTyrant said:
you look seepy

unfortunately, there's always going to be haters. :sad:

Haha yeah I didn't bother with a lot of makeup or editing cause I wanted to get it out there. That's how most of us look without filters ;)

Ah!!! I can't watch a video here but two thoughts!

First of you are super duper AWESOME and BRAVE and I can't imagine ever doing it! THANK YOU!

Also, you look adorable (and sleepy too which is only more dorable), but also worried, which I can understand but wish you weren't, so want to send some HUUUUUUGS!

AdorableRabbit said:
Ah!!! I can't watch a video here but two thoughts!

First of you are super duper AWESOME and BRAVE and I can't imagine ever doing it! THANK YOU!

Also, you look adorable (and sleepy too which is only more dorable), but also worried, which I can understand but wish you weren't, so want to send some HUUUUUUGS!

Aww you're really sweet :wub:

Your video was really nice. I think you touched on a lot of the problems vanillas have and explained yourself well. Good job! Unfortunately there's always gonna be people who see something different and think it's wrong. Maybe they'll come around, maybe they won't. All we can do is live our lives the way we want and if they don't like it too bad.

N
olithecupcake said:
Your video was really nice. I think you touched on a lot of the problems vanillas have and explained yourself well. Good job! Unfortunately there's always gonna be people who see something different and think it's wrong. Maybe they'll come around, maybe they won't. All we can do is live our lives the way we want and if they don't like it too bad.

I really wanted to make a video like this, but id have to do it anonymously...I just couldn't do it any other way.

People can get it wrong. This is definitely a fetish that requires explaining. But that's just it, gotta clearly explain it, what it is and what it's not.

Virtual_Gravity_27 said:
I really wanted to make a video like this, but id have to do it anonymously...I just couldn't do it any other way.

People can get it wrong. This is definitely a fetish that requires explaining. But that's just it, gotta clearly explain it, what it is and what it's not.

My YouTube isn't connected to anyone I know and if they happen to find out some day I can explain it then. Or not. I'll deal with it if it ever happens but I won't worry about it. I already decided I won't be outwardly public about it but I won't hide it either.

Great video! Who cares what a bunch of internet trolls think. I don't but I'm old.

BobbyS said:
Great video! Who cares what a bunch of internet trolls think. I don't but I'm old.

Haha thanks!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back