Adult prints on diapers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have have to move by my self if I want to play baby
Wear diapers

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That doesn't make sense.

I live in a rv with my parents still can't play baby anything like that to help me feel butter

Firegoblin13 said:
I live in a rv with my parents still can't play baby anything like that to help me feel butter

you’re 33 and still live with your parents and don’t have private space?

Yep I can sell this mass land up flood zone to fishermen it a good place for it but it in California outside the big city we live in Indian revolution

Last edited:
Is it just me or does he seem suspicious? Well! Not my business!

Back on topic - I would be in for a do it yourself diaper, where you can place stickers on them and they hold :3 or is it already possible to put them on... Any ideas?

The agecomfort website is a good suggestion, definitely a bit more "Adult". Personally I wear training underwear and the patterns / styles are a 1/2 dozen or so, though finding plastic underpants (PUL) with vibrant adult colors (or zig zag pattern?) or even NFL pro team names on it would be nice. I would not be looking for highly -detailed writing but if regular men's underwear can have a multitude of colors / prints in adult context certainly plaztic underpants could also (though the smaller niche is an economic fact on this).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back