ABU road trip!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soggygoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So I'm hopping in my car and driving down to Seattle to go ton ABU Warehouse!! So excited! These will be my first ab/dl diapers. I've been wearing Tranquility ATNs and Goodnites forever but now it's time for an upgrade. I'm so excited I might wet myself. I'll be going padded to avoid a repeat of yesterday's disaster in the car. Hoping to return with some Little Paws or ABU Lavender 😀

Drive very safe and load up that car with cartons of their fabulous products for the return trip :)

Argent said:
Drive very safe and load up that car with cartons of their fabulous products for the return trip :)

May I also recommend an "ABU And Chill" T-shirt! Actually, someone here said they have a changing room there I think. Wear some loose fitting pants (sweats?) and before you leave to drive home, change out into some little paws and your abu and chill tshirt for a comfy drive home! Definitely, you have to do that. (I'd probably also pull off the sweats in the car before leaving, but that's just me...)

Wow!! What an awesome experience!! So I got there and the employees were super nice and helpful. I told them this is the first time trying their products and not sure what size I'd be. He said there's only 1 way to find out and gave me a sample of the lavender and led me to their change room which was full of plushies, baby powder and an adult changing table!! I couldn't believe how well they fit and how comfortable they were. I said I was originally just going to get a 10 pack but since I drove down from Canada I may as well buy a mixed half case. Normally you can only choose 2 styles but he said since I was there in person I was free to choose 4 different styles if I wanted. He also said since I came down from Canada he was going to knock 20% off the price!! I ended up leaving with 2 packs of lavender, 1 pack of cushies and 1 pack of Abu space. And I obviously wore and wet my sample lavender diaper on the way home. I've wet it twice now and it is still nowhere close to capacity. Such an incredible day! I'm in diaper heaven right now. I plan on using this one until I reach capacity and then wearing an abu space diaper to bed. ������

I live close to their Everett location but I have no license to drive there. I'd have to take the bus but I have no cash on me at the moment.

That sounds like an awesome experience. Too bad I live far away from the state of Washington. Sounds like something I might want to do sometime in the future.

Yes, ABU is amazing. I live about an hour from them so I have been there a few times. I love the smell in there when you walk in. Casey and the employees are very friendly and helpful and it's great to know that they are all ABDL so there is absolutely no judgement. It's a great feeling to talk to a live person about diapers.

Loving my diapers so much! I used my lavender to capacity yesterday and then changed into an abu space diaper for bed. I wet in my sleep and have been wearing it all day. I've messed in it and wet it. Completely in love with this diaper. When I change I'm going to try out a cushies diaper next

Wow Good Luck!!

ABU is great. I made a will call order for last Friday and they were willing to stay a little later than closing time to give me my order. I got there before they closed tho.

Soggygoodnites said:
Wow!! What an awesome experience!!

Sounds like an outstanding (and enviable!) way to dive in, welcome aboard!

I sure wish I'd have been treated to an experience like that years ago.

I'm a bit surprised you were able to wet your diaper on the drive back, most people have difficulty with that without a lot of practice.

Last edited:
I'm a bit surprised you were able to wet your diaper on the drive back, most people have difficulty with that without a lot of practice.[/QUOTE]

Nah, I wet in the car all the time. Usually on my way home from work ;)

Does anyone who lives in the direct area know if the buses take cash or do they just take change? cause I want to try to go there first before ordering online.

Abu takes cash. I don't know about the buses

Soggygoodnites said:
Abu takes cash. I don't know about the buses

do you know if they take American Express? I have cash and the card so I was wondering if they take it as well as cards so I know to keep some cash on me both both the bus and the padding.

Abu takes credit cards but not sure which ones. However if you look on their website and look at payment options I'm sure it will say which credit cards they accept

Soggygoodnites said:
Abu takes credit cards but not sure which ones. However if you look on their website and look at payment options I'm sure it will say which credit cards they accept

alright. but if anyone who does know how the buses take fares send me the info? Since I need to figure out exact the bus fare cost and the ferry ticket cost for my way home. (not counting the cost of the padding)

PaddedinPuyllap do you know how the buses take fares? just change or mix of cash and change?

Can you not find anything on google or a transit website?

Dragonborn said:
alright. but if anyone who does know how the buses take fares send me the info? Since I need to figure out exact the bus fare cost and the ferry ticket cost for my way home. (not counting the cost of the padding)

PaddedinPuyllap do you know how the buses take fares? just change or mix of cash and change?

Sorry, I don't. I have not taken the bus since moving here three years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back