School troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raudm1011

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
So when I wake up in the diaper I am wet how can I make my butt not smell like Pee and I can't take a shower in the morning to get ready for school and still put a new diaper on

simple, don't wear on school nights.... come to think of it, you're an adult, why can't you shower in the morning?

rennecfox said:
simple, don't wear on school nights.... come to think of it, you're an adult, why can't you shower in the morning?

Because I'm not I'm 17

Raudm1011 said:
Because I'm not I'm 17

You're also not allowed to be on this site.

I'm not sure how this is going to work out for you because one is supposed to be 18 to be a member on this site. Anyway, back on topic, when I was teaching every day, there were nights I didn't wear diapers because I didn't have time to deal with them. I always take a morning shower, but because I wear cloth, I wash the diaper out in the shower as well as the plastic pants, and that takes time, time I didn't have when I was rushing off to school. So the advise of not wearing on school nights is actually good advise. It's either that or take a shower.

There are short cuts like washing your diaper area off with your face cloth, rather than taking a full shower. You shouldn't go to school however, smelling like pee. People will wonder about you and worse, probably keep their distance from you. You're young and you need to socialize with others. I think that's important for your mental health.

If you get kicked off this site because of your age as a factor, I hope you'll come back when you're 18. I think we can be a help to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back