Status
Not open for further replies.

reptilious

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
Since my partner hates it when I wear diapers I've been on the lookout for something discreet. I saw D-Briefs advertised on TV and wondered if they were any good? I'm guessing the absorbency is limited but would anyone be fooled into thinking they were just normal underpants?
Has anyone tried them, or something similar?
Here's the website incase you're curious: http://dbrief.co.nz/

reptilious said:
I'm guessing the absorbency is limited but would anyone be fooled into thinking they were just normal underpants?

The real question: Can you fool yourself into thinking they were normal diapers? Those are underpants with a bit of extra underpants material in the fly. Absorbency in a product like that isn't limited, it's almost non-existent. Products like that are meant to help with very lite dribbling. I honestly think that Depend Realfit would be more effective than those.

Discrete and absorbent NEVER go together. They are like polar opposites, so forget it and quit fooling yourself.

If you want a diaper then you're going to have to get an actual adult diaper. You and your partner are just going to have to come to a compromise.

I am NOT fooling myself I fully realize I won't be able to use them.
Yes Realfits would work better as a diaper but despite their claims, even someone from another planet would not believe they were normal underpants.
I have tried to compromise with her, many times, to no avail.
I'm desperate here, and a little padding is better than none right?

reptilious said:
... and a little padding is better than none right?

That's what I'm getting at. There won't be any. Seriously, wearing 3 pairs of regular underpants would give you more padding and feel better. You could always look into the fetish market, there are loads of companies that make adult size cloth "training" pants. Those would be far more comfortable, provide a padded feel, and still look a lot like underwear.

Compromising means both parties need to give in at least half way. If she is unwilling to let you wear a diaper at times, then the problem isn't you needing a more discreet diaper. May I recommend couples counseling.

reptilious said:
Yes Realfits would work better as a diaper but despite their claims, even someone from another planet would not believe they were normal underpants.
I have tried to compromise with her, many times, to no avail.

If these are your real thoughts on the subject you need to realize one need eventually will outweigh the other.

Thank you for all your comments. However I think we are getting off topic. My question was: Do D-Briefs look like normal underwear?

I'd just tell your partner, take me as I am or go find someone else.

Honestly, life is way to short to live by someone else's rules.

I'm not ABDL but I do have other fetishes. Of course my wife knew about them before marriage but if she had told me "I don't like you engaging in that behavior, stop it", I'd have said "there's the door".

Those underwear won't satisfy your fetish. You'll be back at square one in a week. What you actually need is to find a workable solution with your partner where you're not the only one giving something up OR move on to find someone who will take you as you are.

Then why bother at all?

Not really at least from my stand point, if you really want some bulk down there , why not shove some old socks you don't wear down there? Way cheaper then some specialty briefs you can't even use.

reptilious said:
Thank you for all your comments. However I think we are getting off topic. My question was: Do D-Briefs look like normal underwear?

If it looks and feels like normal underwear and you can't use it, it in all likely hood will create an issue in the laundry room later (I mean you are not just lying to yourself here, you're lying to her, thats how she will see this), not sure how it will help you, also highly unlikely anyone here has used it, you can also look at its pictures online which show it does not in fact look like regular men's briefs because of how the pad is placed.

Last edited:
rennecfox said:
you can also look at its pictures online

Pictures? On the internet? Whatever will they think of next?
Sorry for the sarcasm but I feel a little offended that you would suggest I haven't looked at those pictures already.

In starting this thread I had hoped to hear from people with experience of this kind of product. A bit of a long shot I admit. But since this is a group for Incontinence as well as ABDL I thought it was worth a try.

reptilious said:
In starting this thread I had hoped to hear from people with experience of this kind of product. A bit of a long shot I admit. But since this is a group for Incontinence as well as ABDL I thought it was worth a try.

And you have. I have told you several times what those products are like. Everyone here is responding to your post, and no one is going to apologize for trying to suggest other options or maybe observing any possible relationship dynamic problems. We aren't robots, we are all living, breathing, human beings with our own thought processes and experiences. This forum fosters support and help.

People are pointing out the problems with that product from an emotional, physical, and sexual attachment because they have gone through the same process. Others (such as myself) have tried to point out the shortcomings of that product from personal experience. Maybe it's because you aren't hearing what you want to hear?

1) That product is useless as an incontinence aid
2) The D-brief has the same physical properties as wearing an extra pair of underwear, or maybe a folded handkerchief in the crotch.
3) If you are looking to wear diapers because you are drawn to them and have some sort of need (emotional, physical, mental, sexual) to wear them these will not work because of the physical properties of them
4) If you are trying to wear these products in secret, and the person you're with has already voiced their dislike of you indulging in this, you are setting yourself up for failure, headache, and heartache in the future.

All of these have been pointed out to you, because people have experienced all of these and are trying to help you. However, to satisfy whatever kind of answer you're looking for:
reptilious said:
I saw D-Briefs advertised on TV and wondered if they were any good?
NO
reptilious said:
I'm guessing the absorbency is limited but would anyone be fooled into thinking they were just normal underpants?
NO
reptilious said:
Has anyone tried them, or something similar?
YES

Last edited:
Reactions: rennecfox
Slomo said:
Discrete and absorbent NEVER go together. They are like polar opposites, so forget it and quit fooling yourself.

If you want a diaper then you're going to have to get an actual adult diaper. You and your partner are just going to have to come to a compromise.

To an extent. The northshore supreme lites I wear in the day are unnoticeable under my regular clothes when worn with compression shorts. Even when I go out wearing an Abena L4, no one can tell. All these diapers are much more discreet than we usually realize because we're so aware that we're wearing them we project that awareness onto everyone else. That said, obviously one needs to kind of dress around their diaper ot achieve a satisfactory level of discretion.

As some other people have said, going with something that you really have no interest in will not fulfill your needs. You won't be happy.

As far as you and your partner goes, you're eventually going to have to come to a decision between the both of you. One of you will eventually have to compromise.

You'll most likely NEVER get "rid" of the urge. You'll end up "cheating" (Exactly what you're doing now) and going behind their back and fulfilling your desires.

You'll either have to give it up or talk to your partner about permitting it in some way or another.

I remember buying those real fit when I got stranded out of town , put the whole bag of them on for the ride home , they didn't keep anything dry . They sucked

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

"For mild incontinence" pretty much is marketing speak for "trickle incontinence only" as they will have very minor absorbency capabilities.

But honestly your partner shouldn't be trying to change who you are. The fact that they are trying to change and control this aspect of you means that down the road they may try to change or control other aspects of your life.

If someone isn't okay with their partner wearing diapers the appropriate responses are to try to learn to accept it or to end the relationship. Attempting to change the person over it (over anything really) is the wrong choice and is a big red flag regarding their true thoughts about the relationship. For one to think it is appropriate to change someone to suit their wants instead of what that person wants requires believing oneself is "above" the other person they are attempting to mold. Big red flag about having a narcissistic personality.

I would be saying take me as who I am. That is I like diapers and you can't change that with me.

I fully agree with what everyone is saying but still believe a compromise between the OP and his wife can be made.

Yes he needs to tell her what diapers mean to him, and yes she needs to find a way of accepting it. That doesn't mean he should be able to openly wear one around her.

Compromise is all about giving up what you don't want to while also getting something for it. If they can't reach it then counseling is in order. Or worst case, divorce.

reptilious said:
Pictures? On the internet? Whatever will they think of next?
Sorry for the sarcasm but I feel a little offended that you would suggest I haven't looked at those pictures already..

Yet you are trying to buy something you know deep down won't satisfy the urge... and planing use it to cheat on your girlfriend with.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back