Not open for further replies.

Raudm1011

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I'm wandering is there a schedule of ABDL LIKE when to change or

Huh? Do you mean "is there a good scheduled time for ABDL's to change?"

The answer is sort of, but those times will be different for everyone. You will just need to pay attention to when your diaper leaks, and learn to change before then. Eventually you'll notice a good time or times when you should change.

You also can't strictly go by times for changing either though. There will be plenty of days when your body is naturally holding or expelling water. Add in drinking different amounts one day to the next, and you really need to be able to adjust when you have to change from time to time.

yes. You must change ever 1.5 hours no matter what. :rollseyes:

No...

5 times a day you must face towards ABU's warehouse in Seattle and change.

Llayden said:
5 times a day you must face towards ABU's warehouse in Seattle and change.

That's only if he's an Abulim, if he's a Rearztian or an Abenaite they have differing rituals.

ClickyKeys said:
That's only if he's an Abulim, if he's a Rearztian or an Abenaite they have differing rituals.

He stated he's AB/DL. The only true leader is Abulim and Cushies are their product. The rest are heathens.

Llayden said:
He stated he's AB/DL. The only true leader is Abulim and Cushies are their product. The rest are heathens.

I tried Abu Simple for a while but converted to Rearz Inspire+ InControl. Rearztianity is valid too!

ClickyKeys said:
I tried Abu Simple for a while but converted to Rearz Inspire+ InControl. Rearztianity is valid too!

It isn't. It's a heathen reproduction of the original.

It depends on your personal needs. No two ABDLs are exactly the same.

Llayden said:
It isn't. It's a heathen reproduction of the original.

The ABU was literally the same diaper as Bambino Bianco. Had both at one time and compared, literally only difference was the logo. The Rearz at least improved on the thickness.

ClickyKeys said:
The ABU was literally the same diaper as Bambino Bianco. Had both at one time and compared, literally only difference was the logo. The Rearz at least improved on the thickness.

I disagree. NONE of the Bambino products have worked well for me, but the ABU Simple is the best disposable I've ever worn.

ClickyKeys said:

Absolutely incorrect. Not even close to the same product.

The Bambino line was or is a Secure X-Plus. Those were the exact same product (10 years ago now?) but with different prints or, in the case of the Bianco, without prints. The Secure X-Plus used to be the alternative and kind of main rival to the Abena X-Plus which is now known simply as either the M-4 or L-4.

The ABU Simple is absolutely much thicker, made of much better materials, and is a completely different product altogether when compare to anything Bambino offers. Now, I have heard conjecture that the Rearz and ABU are the same product sold in different packaging to two different companies, but I cannot confirm that.

Llayden said:
Absolutely incorrect. Not even close to the same product.

I literally had them side by side, and laid them on top of each other as well. Same exact dimensions, same thickness, the plastic and the inside sheet both felt the same. Front landing panel was the same exact size, and the tapes felt the same when sticking and unsticking, leak guards were the same height. Literally the only difference I could find was that the Simples had the ABU logo on them. This was mid summer 2016. Maybe one or the other has changed since then, but at that time they were the same exact diaper.

ClickyKeys said:
I literally had them side by side, and laid them on top of each other as well. Same exact dimensions, same thickness, the plastic and the inside sheet both felt the same. Front landing panel was the same exact size, and the tapes felt the same when sticking and unsticking, leak guards were the same height. Literally the only difference I could find was that the Simples had the ABU logo on them. This was mid summer 2016. Maybe one or the other has changed since then, but at that time they were the same exact diaper.

They aren't. They just aren't. I'm sure others can weigh in here but the two products are vastly different. It would be like comparing depend to Abena. The only way that could've been would be if Bambino changed their entire line up to a completely different diaper. They have always sold just the one product in different prints and so forth, and it in no way compares to an ABU Simple.

These definitely weren't vastly different. Maybe there was a post mixup and what I got sent weren't actually Bambino's. The bags they were in were plain white and unlabeled which I do recall being odd but it was my first time ordering from Bambino so maybe that's just how they do it? All I know is I couldn't tell the difference between the two on my shelf or in a diaper bag until they were unfolded and I'd see the label. Not trying to discredit you or anything, you've been around quite a while and are always informative, so more than anything it's making me wonder if what I got was some sort of prototype unlabeled Simple run instead or something. Is it just a capacity difference, or are there supposed to be a difference in features between the two?

EDIT: Actually, just found the post I made back in August about this and Casey from ABU made a reply later in the thread where he addressed goten's reply to my question and said it's just a SAP/pulp difference between the two. https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/102559-netdiapers-com?p=1387178&viewfull=1#post1387178

ClickyKeys said:
EDIT: Actually, just found the post I made back in August about this and Casey from ABU made a reply later in the thread where he addressed goten's reply to my question and said it's just a SAP/pulp difference between the two. https://www.adisc.org/forum/showthread.php/102559-netdiapers-com?p=1387178&viewfull=1#post1387178

Haha! No worries at all, of course. But to say that "it's just a SAP/Pulp difference" between the two is downplaying what is, let's face it, the heart of a diaper. That ratio and type of material used makes up the identity of the product with the outer shell acting as the packaging.

I will readily admit that my last experience with Bianco's was many many years ago (2008?). Back then all Bambino products were based off the Total Dry X-Plus sold by Secure Personal Care. That diaper was, again, the main competition to the Abena X-Plus in terms of function and capacity. Bambino sold that diaper with different prints on it, but it was the same exact diaper. That product (circa 2008) would easily be half the size of a current ABU Simple.

Now in contrast my experience with ABU is exceptionally recent...I've almost finished my first bag of Simples. The current model of Simple (I don't know if there was another) can in no way compare to what I knew as the Bianco. Not even close. Now something may have changed at Bambino (which seems to be alluded to in your link) and I'm sure you're probably correct now. However, doing a bunch of thread searches of the two products compared to each other and their sister products seems to yield that they are still in fact a different product.

I think the current Bianco is kind of a copy cat to the Simple. For sure the photos I see of it now are strikingly similar to the ABU product, but I can see a distinct lack in substance. In other words they still appear quite thin in photos where as the Simple's look like they have some substance.

So, I dunno. I have no idea what's going on with the two of them now. I only have 10 year old experience with one product and fresh experiences with the other. I am tempted to try Bambino again for the first time in 10 years just to see what their product is like now. I am curious to see if it's changed.

Llayden said:
Haha! No worries at all, of course. But to say that "it's just a SAP/Pulp difference" between the two is downplaying what is, let's face it, the heart of a diaper. That ratio and type of material used makes up the identity of the product with the outer shell acting as the packaging.

Oh yeah definitely, just something I didn't have the capability to measure at the time. They seemed just as thick, but the amount of absorption in that thickness not something I was able to test. I actually didn't see that reply til now though. I had asked and forgot back then but then remembered I did so I went back to see.

I liked the Simples though but I moved to the Rearz because the Simples sometimes didn't hold all my fecal accidents if sitting just from how they fit my cheek bottoms, and I like the reassurance of thickness even if I don't tend to use that to full potential.

The tapes on the Simple were amazing though, the Rearz are close but the slip sometimes.

My boyfriend has more experience with Bambino and their absorbency though, I only tried one pack and didn't really wet them too much. He used their version with designs for a while iirc.

Raudm1011 said:
I'm wandering is there a schedule of ABDL LIKE when to change or

When you realize your life isn't going the way you want it to, and you're earnestly ready to change.

ClickyKeys said:

Let's not forget, always tape counter clockwise between the hours of 8 am and 9pm central time. Clockwise otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back