Status
Not open for further replies.

Poohbearboy

18 months
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
Molicare comfort super vs depends who better or they same. Molicare no longer does the super plus anymore and there new cloth side with plastic outer shell. I find with no velcro tap that can be tricky to tap and hold because of cloth side.

Poohbearboy said:
Molicare comfort super vs depends who better or they same. Molicare no longer does the super plus anymore and there new cloth side with plastic outer shell. I find with no velcro tap that can be tricky to tap and hold because of cloth side.

I thought the Molicare Slip Maxi was the new Super Plus (plastic backed)?

Maybe wrong then.

the slip maxi is the super plus, also anything is better then a depend now, had one rip the other day when just trying to get it snug (got a whole bunch for work to use with stuffers, needless to say not worth it and a better cloth like diaper would have been way worth it even with slightly more noise.

There no longer purple there like blue now.

Poohbearboy said:
There no longer purple there like blue now.
from what I've heard that is the only difference, and if its between a blue molicare super plus and depends now featuring pullup prints cloth like briefs I'd say molicare still wins.

The only thing a hate about molicare comfort super is taps because it plastic and cloth mix.

Poohbearboy said:
The only thing a hate about molicare comfort super is taps because it plastic and cloth mix.

not sure how thats relavent to this one, the super plus and the new one are all plastic as far as I know.

rennecfox said:
anything is better then a depend now, had one rip the other day when just trying to get it snug
Seconding that. I just bought a pack a few days ago and so far every one of them had ripped. Either the tape ripping out at the roots, or where the back of the diaper attaches to the rear wing. And I'm not even going for "snug", just loosely taped on.

rennecfox said:
not sure how thats relavent to this one, the super plus and the new one are all plastic as far as I know.

I wear them now because I was told they were the new super plus for replacement from when discounted the other purple color super plus.

Poohbearboy said:
I wear them now because I was told they were the new super plus for replacement from when discounted the other purple color super plus.

they aren't the maxi slip one is, that said even with cloth sides its better then the depend all cloth ones now,

- - - Updated - - -

irnub said:
Seconding that. I just bought a pack a few days ago and so far every one of them had ripped. Either the tape ripping out at the roots, or where the back of the diaper attaches to the rear wing. And I'm not even going for "snug", just loosely taped on.

so it is a universal problem, I really do wonder if they have an accountant standing next to the machine pointing out cost cutting things

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back