Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Little
  6. Incontinent
So a problem I have always had is being self-conscious about things I do and how other might view it. This is especially something that I have concerned myself with when it comes to wearing diapers and wetting the bed.

For example, the crinkles around people tends to bother me even when the people i'm around already are aware that I like to wear diapers. This often would cause me to try my absolute best to not walk around while wearing around others. Now I know typically clothes muffle the crinkle, but the pants I tend to wear are fairly loose and light. So it doesn't get muffled at all really.

However recently, I actually have been forcing myself to walk more around while wearing a diaper even with the crinkle. I will sort of be thinking about getting a drink but then stop myself from going upstairs because I know the crinkle is loud and how others can hear it, but then just tell myself .... stop it! They don't care, i'm worrying over nothing. Who cares if they hear the crinkle, they are not going to say anything.

I really am trying to get past this self-consciousness that I have about everything and feel diapers is the perfect place to start. Keeping in mind this isn't about subjecting others to it, this is about just me being comfortable and not being so concerned constantly about things others don't really care about.

Anyway, I assume there has got to be quite a few individuals here with the same self-conscious issues. For example, I am even self-conscious when making phone calls, watching things on youtube, chatting with people on the net, when I cook ... it's essentially with everything. I am always concerned how i'm viewed or perceived by others.

Does anyone have any tips or ideas on how to go about working on this to make myself less concerned?

if you ever figure it out, please let me know the trick, the best I can do is focus on something else and forget about it

rennecfox said:
if you ever figure it out, please let me know the trick, the best I can do is focus on something else and forget about it

XD Sure thing.

Im actually really self concious about bring it up around my girlfriend who knows about it and everything. She's totally cool to change me whenever i ask BUT i have a hard time telling her what i want when im diapin' out. Even the word "diaper" I nervously avoid like the plague... Like R'fox said. Iff'n you figure it out dont keep quiet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back