Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I am not sure if I am incontient but I have a weak bladder that if I hold it in go rtoo long, my bladder hurts and I don't relise my underwear is wet until after in other words I don't feel myself peeing. I have only got 3 pads, 3 pampers size 4 left and I salvaged some towels to use as cloth diapers but I didn't like them as th towels are old and rough. I also have no money and I am not sure if I will get paid on Thursday. I am moving house next week and the first thing I am doing when I get there is job hunting. It sucks because I have no choice but to wet myself! I am saving one pad for the move so in case I can't myself for a hour and a half long drive I have protection at least. I am having trouble with when I am busy and I havn't been to the toilet in a while and I end up wetting myself and when I get up in the morning I tend to stand up and wet myself because I have been holding it all night in my sleep.

For referance, I have always had a weak bladder and wet myself and messed myself by accident and often not felt myself peeing until it's too late. I have no worn diapers for 3-4 weeks now and my bladder and bowel is still weak. I am not sure if I ma actually incontinient but growing up there was only one bathroom and dad always seemed to spend ten minutes in there when I really couldn't hold it and I would wet myself. Nowadays there is 2 bathrooms so I can get to a toilet quicker, in long queues I end up wetting myself. I always seemed to have done this and my dad thinks I outgrown wetting myself but occasionly it still happens but not as much since I can get a toilet quicker than I used to. People would always say I got to the toilet too often and make fun of me.

I also mess myself easily, if there is no toilet for ages and I need to poop, it just comes out. I get urges for both pooping and peeing but I can't wait long. I also tend to mess myself if I am scared of pooping in public and which I hold it in and just end up messing anyway. (I don't like leaving smells in the bathroom or people hearing a splash in the public toilets)

Am I incontient? I never classed myself as this until now because I have always seemed to be dry in Comparison to what I was like when I was like 9 years old because of the toilet always being occipied. I still have to go to the toilet every 45 minutes anyway.

What do you think? Should I put the incontient label on my name on adisc? I don't want to tell my dad I still have accidents because he has no money to get me protection.

You definitely sound like you have overactive bladder, possible stress incontinence, your bowel issues sound familiar as that's how mine can be, fiber can really help that. You might also try doing kegals and trying to stretch your bladder.

Angelic said:
I am not sure if I am incontient but I have a weak bladder that if I hold it in go rtoo long, my bladder hurts and I don't relise my underwear is wet until after in other words I don't feel myself peeing. I have only got 3 pads, 3 pampers size 4 left and I salvaged some towels to use as cloth diapers but I didn't like them as th towels are old and rough. I also have no money and I am not sure if I will get paid on Thursday. I am moving house next week and the first thing I am doing when I get there is job hunting. It sucks because I have no choice but to wet myself! I am saving one pad for the move so in case I can't myself for a hour and a half long drive I have protection at least. I am having trouble with when I am busy and I havn't been to the toilet in a while and I end up wetting myself and when I get up in the morning I tend to stand up and wet myself because I have been holding it all night in my sleep.

For referance, I have always had a weak bladder and wet myself and messed myself by accident and often not felt myself peeing until it's too late. I have no worn diapers for 3-4 weeks now and my bladder and bowel is still weak. I am not sure if I ma actually incontinient but growing up there was only one bathroom and dad always seemed to spend ten minutes in there when I really couldn't hold it and I would wet myself. Nowadays there is 2 bathrooms so I can get to a toilet quicker, in long queues I end up wetting myself. I always seemed to have done this and my dad thinks I outgrown wetting myself but occasionly it still happens but not as much since I can get a toilet quicker than I used to. People would always say I got to the toilet too often and make fun of me.

I also mess myself easily, if there is no toilet for ages and I need to poop, it just comes out. I get urges for both pooping and peeing but I can't wait long. I also tend to mess myself if I am scared of pooping in public and which I hold it in and just end up messing anyway. (I don't like leaving smells in the bathroom or people hearing a splash in the public toilets)

Am I incontient? I never classed myself as this until now because I have always seemed to be dry in Comparison to what I was like when I was like 9 years old because of the toilet always being occipied. I still have to go to the toilet every 45 minutes anyway.

What do you think? Should I put the incontient label on my name on adisc? I don't want to tell my dad I still have accidents because he has no money to get me protection.

I'm so sorry you have to deal with this right now, especially it being financially tough, it reminds me of when I was small, always having accidents morning and night. Eventually It came to a point that I didn't feel anything going. I suggest you see a doctor if you can, I'm not really sure of what other advice I can give you. Try to reach out to someone who can help,
In a biological stand point if you hold your bowels for too long your body apparently will just let it all go. Maybe your not going to the toilet regularly?
Definitely get some help, that's all I can say,
Good luck.

I get constipated a lot but when I am not it tends to come out of my bowel on its own sometimes but I often put off going to the toilet when I need to go number 2 because I am embarssed people will Hear or smell me.

That could be related to ibs or even sphincter muscle damage

I think it's something I have always had and it's seems like a minor problem.

- - - Updated - - -

As long as I am not busy I can usually make it on time

My incontinence started with me wetting the bed again and then gradually I noticed wet spots in my underwear which slowly got worse. I started with male guards in my normal underwear. Then larger pads and eventually switched to nappies. I have little or no bladder control now and ccouldn't imagine not wearing a nappy now.

I had a similar experience to you. When I was a kid, I would have accidents pretty often and would get made fun of for smelling like pee at school. I also wet the bed until I was about 12 years old. I did not get any kind of protection because my parents did not really see it as an issue, and I have washed my own bedding and clothes since I was 7. Someone would have to bring me spare clothes sometimes. As I got older, the bedwetting stopped and I was able to hold my bladder for longer. However, I would still have close calls. In my teen years I would have to walk very slowly and carefully to the stall in the bathroom because I would basically start peeing once I got in the bathroom, and I would run to the bathroom whenever I was at home because the urge to pee would come quickly and violently. When I was 16 I stared having leaky bladder problems again, and I would barely make it to the door of my apartment building before the urge to pee became almost unbearable. Over time this gradually got worse until I basically had a 30 second warning before the flood gates would open and if I didn't get to the bathroom there was no hope. At my current job this was not a problem for the first year because the area I worked in could be left for a minute so I could go to the bathroom whenever I needed to. Eventually it became clear I had an issue and needed better protection. Then I started working in a different area where there was no way I could make it to the bathroom, which is when I gave into wearing diapers 24/7.

I have not given in to wearing during the day yet, But I hear exactly what your saying about urges coming on fast, once I get the urge to pee it is almost like i am giving my bladder permission to release and I have to get to the bathroom really quick the closer I get to the door the more I almost start to wet. There are trigger moments like when i turn off the main road to my street , I almost start wetting every time (sometimes give in and just wet). I think it is urge incontinence in it earliest stage

Allie Cat666 said:
I had a similar experience to you. When I was a kid, I would have accidents pretty often and would get made fun of for smelling like pee at school. I also wet the bed until I was about 12 years old. I did not get any kind of protection because my parents did not really see it as an issue, and I have washed my own bedding and clothes since I was 7. Someone would have to bring me spare clothes sometimes. As I got older, the bedwetting stopped and I was able to hold my bladder for longer. However, I would still have close calls. In my teen years I would have to walk very slowly and carefully to the stall in the bathroom because I would basically start peeing once I got in the bathroom, and I would run to the bathroom whenever I was at home because the urge to pee would come quickly and violently. When I was 16 I stared having leaky bladder problems again, and I would barely make it to the door of my apartment building before the urge to pee became almost unbearable. Over time this gradually got worse until I basically had a 30 second warning before the flood gates would open and if I didn't get to the bathroom there was no hope. At my current job this was not a problem for the first year because the area I worked in could be left for a minute so I could go to the bathroom whenever I needed to. Eventually it became clear I had an issue and needed better protection. Then I started working in a different area where there was no way I could make it to the bathroom, which is when I gave into wearing diapers 24/7.

Story of my life, allycat!

- - - Updated - - -

chamberpot said:
I have not given in to wearing during the day yet, But I hear exactly what your saying about urges coming on fast, once I get the urge to pee it is almost like i am giving my bladder permission to release and I have to get to the bathroom really quick the closer I get to the door the more I almost start to wet. There are trigger moments like when i turn off the main road to my street , I almost start wetting every time (sometimes give in and just wet). I think it is urge incontinence in it earliest stage

I always wet my pants when I am near a sink for some reason, it takes a lot of effort not to wet myself there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back