Who wants to trade? 4 bags of Magnifico for 4 bags of Dry 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

OhHeyThere

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey all,
So it turns out medium Magnificos are just not for me. They're not quite a good fit despite the stretchy sides.

So I'd like to propose a trade. 4 bags of medium Magnificos (40 total) for 4 bags of Dry 24/7 (72 total)... I know it's quite a bit for not quite so much, but I'll even pay for the shipping, for both of us.
Let me know if any of you are interested!

Edit - so, I realized (with the help of a fellow ADISCER) that 40 for 72 was a bit ridiculous... So the offer is 4 bags of Magnifico for 3 bags of Dry 24/7. 40 for 54 seems a bit more reasonable. I'm still paying for both shipping :)

Last edited:
haven't exactly been hearing the best thing about bambino these days, also don't have that many drys, that said doesn't sound like a winning deal either way (even if they were at their peaks, drys are still a really good brief and bambinos been cost cutting so it makes it seem like a lose/lose), good luck someone here may be interested.

Mm, you may be right. When I put the amounts down, I was like, no ones gonna take this offer. Quality-wise, they're awesome, rivaling the likes of the Space/Little Pawz/Simple line from ABU. It's super comfy and has a super high capacity.

That being said, one Magnifico is not worth a little under 2 Dry 24/7s.

So allow me to make a change. 4 bags of Magnifico for 3 bags of Dry 24/7? That seems a bit more fair to me.

If I had 24/7s to trade, I would definitely trade.

No, their products are not trust worthy. Dry 24/7 returns calls and backs up their products! They are my go to all day for work. I hope you fine someone.

OhHeyThere said:
Mm, you may be right. When I put the amounts down, I was like, no ones gonna take this offer. Quality-wise, they're awesome, rivaling the likes of the Space/Little Pawz/Simple line from ABU. It's super comfy and has a super high capacity.

That being said, one Magnifico is not worth a little under 2 Dry 24/7s.

So allow me to make a change. 4 bags of Magnifico for 3 bags of Dry 24/7? That seems a bit more fair to me.

I'm interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back