Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hey guys!

How many of you go to school, while being padded? Is it for medical reasons or just for fun? And how many obstacles do you fsce while at school? I.e. odor, changing, visability, and or hiding?

As for me I go to school padded, occasionally not all the time, but I usually never have to worry about changing, because my classes are short and I only have 2 a day. ^^

I seldom ever wore a diaper to school. When I went to college though I wore them every day. Mostly because I wanted to, but also because I had a developing urge incontinence at the time. This was almost 20 years ago though.

Slomo said:
I seldom ever wore a diaper to school. When I went to college though I wore them every day. Mostly because I wanted to, but also because I had a developing urge incontinence at the time. This was almost 20 years ago though.

I wear them occasionally, they come in handy at time. So how did everything play out when you wore to school? Was there any challenges or did things go by normally ?

NeoTheFox said:
Hey guys!

How many of you go to school, while being padded? Is it for medical reasons or just for fun? And how many obstacles do you fsce while at school? I.e. odor, changing, visability, and or hiding?

As for me I go to school padded, occasionally not all the time, but I usually never have to worry about changing, because my classes are short and I only have 2 a day. ^^

I was doubly incontinent 24/7 since I was very small, so medical reasons :p. Changing and keeping up with classes is the biggest obstacle, I'm in college now so the same obstacles. Dealing with what people think and say are more of a thing to deal with.
Odor is controlled by plastic pants, but usually when I have a bm I change asap,
I currently wear abena m4's (they fit surprisingly well) and with my relatively small body frame it can be noticed. I wear skirts which hide it well but when the weather gets cold I can't be freezing my legs off... most people notice me use the handicap bathroom for changing and with the diaper bulge and the sound of the plastic pants most people figured it out, though in college nobody cares,.... mostly. High school and middle school the girls would tease me, but never to my face, the boys surprisingly were very nice about it, most of my friends were guys at the time.
Hope this answers your question, I have a similar post but I wanted to share :p

I wore infrequently at school. I was definitely way more self-conscious about it than anybody else was aware of. I knew where the less frequently use bathrooms were (though these days I would probably ask the nurse if I could change in her bathroom).

Hmm, I actually never went to school while wearing. Though that is mainly due to not having access to diapers around that time of my life. If I did have access to diapers ... I probably still wouldn't have anyway cause I was often on the receiving end of being bullied constantly. They where also the type of people who probably would have pulled my pants down if the suspected something.

miapeters said:
I was doubly incontinent 24/7 since I was very small, so medical reasons :p. Changing and keeping up with classes is the biggest obstacle, I'm in college now so the same obstacles. Dealing with what people think and say are more of a thing to deal with.
Odor is controlled by plastic pants, but usually when I have a bm I change asap,
I currently wear abena m4's (they fit surprisingly well) and with my relatively small body frame it can be noticed. I wear skirts which hide it well but when the weather gets cold I can't be freezing my legs off... most people notice me use the handicap bathroom for changing and with the diaper bulge and the sound of the plastic pants most people figured it out, though in college nobody cares,.... mostly. High school and middle school the girls would tease me, but never to my face, the boys surprisingly were very nice about it, most of my friends were guys at the time.
Hope this answers your question, I have a similar post but I wanted to share :p

Doesn't sound too bad surprisingly, moat people assume the worst when wearing publicly but it seems like the only times people have actually cared is when they were the most young and foolish. (middle and high) I can see how changes could take up quite some time, thanks for sharing :)

- - - Updated - - -

willnotwill said:
I wore infrequently at school. I was definitely way more self-conscious about it than anybody else was aware of. I knew where the less frequently use bathrooms were (though these days I would probably ask the nurse if I could change in her bathroom).

I see. Thanks for sharing :D

- - - Updated - - -

brabbit1987 said:
Hmm, I actually never went to school while wearing. Though that is mainly due to not having access to diapers around that time of my life. If I did have access to diapers ... I probably still wouldn't have anyway cause I was often on the receiving end of being bullied constantly. They where also the type of people who probably would have pulled my pants down if the suspected something.

It's quite fun to go padded, it's like a small adventure. But under your circumstances it wouldn't be as fun as others x3. Thanks for sharing :)

NeoTheFox said:
Doesn't sound too bad surprisingly, moat people assume the worst when wearing publicly but it seems like the only times people have actually cared is when they were the most young and foolish. (middle and high) I can see how changes could take up quite some time, thanks for sharing :)

- - - Updated - - -

I see. Thanks for sharing :D

- - - Updated - - -

It's quite fun to go padded, it's like a small adventure. But under your circumstances it wouldn't be as fun as others x3. Thanks for sharing :)

Actually when I was smaller the boys were more likely to tease.
How the tables turned after a few years....

miapeters said:
Actually when I was smaller the boys were more likely to tease.
How the tables turned after a few years....

Funny how that was. Since the cutoff for admission to school was based on a calendar year and I was born in December, it meant I was younger than just about everybody else in my class. Given how fast kids grow, that means I was smaller than everybody else. I remember back on photo day they would line us up by height and I was always in the short end of the line. This persisted until mid-high school when I finally fully matured at 6' 1" and was taller than most.

One time I made up a BS excuse/dare with one of my friends when I actually still went to highschool before switching to cyber. The dare was "I bet I can wear a diaper longer than you" or something like that, something stupid. In reality it was just a reason to allow me to wear a diaper without feeling super self concious about it I guess? I wanted it to be validated to my friends that I wouldn't get outcast for wanting to wear it. So I brought easy ups to school one day (7th grade, just at the highschool out of elementary so still fit lol) My friend never ended up wearing but I changed into an easy up after gym. Never did get the $20 though he said he'd give me if I did it lol. I was nervous as all hell for the rest of the day though. I kept thinking someone else would figure out, someone who would tease me for it.

AddyShadows said:
One time I made up a BS excuse/dare with one of my friends when I actually still went to highschool before switching to cyber. The dare was "I bet I can wear a diaper longer than you" or something like that, something stupid. In reality it was just a reason to allow me to wear a diaper without feeling super self concious about it I guess? I wanted it to be validated to my friends that I wouldn't get outcast for wanting to wear it. So I brought easy ups to school one day (7th grade, just at the highschool out of elementary so still fit lol) My friend never ended up wearing but I changed into an easy up after gym. Never did get the $20 though he said he'd give me if I did it lol. I was nervous as all hell for the rest of the day though. I kept thinking someone else would figure out, someone who would tease me for it.

That must have been quite the day, lol.

Sucks you didn't get that $20

I wore a Goodnite to school today. It leaked a little, but I had underwear on that absorbed some of it so it wasn't that noticeable. I just bought a new pack today, so I'm probably gonna wear them again tomorrow.

Allegro said:
I wore a Goodnite to school today. It leaked a little, but I had underwear on that absorbed some of it so it wasn't that noticeable. I just bought a new pack today, so I'm probably gonna wear them again tomorrow.

Try not to leak again :p

Allegro said:

diapers work better

rennecfox said:
diapers work better

The only store brand I can fit in is Goodnites.

I wouldn't wear in college because i was afraid the ladies would see them :(

NeoTheFox said:
That must have been quite the day, lol.

Sucks you didn't get that $20

Yeah he didn't believe that I did it lol, the deal was during gym we'd change in the bathroom together to make sure the other put on the easy up. Of course that never happened. I often wonder contemplate what would have happened had we actually managed to do the bet. There were multiple bets before I had received from friends to wear a diaper to school, mainly because I never used the bathroom at school because I disliked public bathrooms and people never flushed the toilets lol. Never did go through with any of the bets, mainly because I never had diapers, but still, interesting stories.

NeoTheFox said:
Hey guys!

I do it for fun x) And well I don't have a lot of obstacles because when I use them I usually wear a skirt and no regular underwear over them because or at least in my school the people do a lot of noise so no one can hear the crinkle of my goodnites, just one time I had troubles because accidentaly I peed on them at the start of the day and I didn't grab another goodnites so that day was a long one x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back