Beginning as a little

Status
Not open for further replies.

disoriented

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm just starting off as a little, and I'm looking for ideas for supplies. I currently have:
-onesies
-diapers
-sippy cup
-diaper cream and powder
-baby wipes
-colouring books and markers
-bed protectors

What else should I get? What other supplies do you guys use as littles??

thats what I would start of with

disoriented said:
I'm just starting off as a little, and I'm looking for ideas for supplies. I currently have:
-onesies
-diapers
-sippy cup
-diaper cream and powder
-baby wipes
-colouring books and markers
-bed protectors

What else should I get? What other supplies do you guys use as littles??

Hi disoriented

Welcome to our community.

It's more about a state of mind, then what supplies you have. Some of us need them as trigers to get into little space and some of dont. The only thing I would sergest you also try is a pasifer get an adult size one and also maybe a stuffie ( Cuddly Toy.)

Have fun with your inerchild.

Sisi

Toy cars and blocks.

BlueGrey said:
Toy cars and blocks.

How little of a headspace do you wish to fall into? Playing with relatively realistic die cast cars and bare wooden blocks will take your mind to a different place than will crawling around while crashing cheap, plastic cars into brightly colored Mega Blocks.

wow
you missed one of the most important things to have!!

Sisi is right, you need....

a stuffy! or a plushy! depending on how you phrase it.

some people like to collect lots and lots of neat plushies

I personally like having 1-2 special plushies, rather then a horde of them,

pick out one that you feel is a great match for you, so you can give it a name ?

I have a komodo dragon named dirt, I got her from http://www.stuffedsafari.com/

Yes!

Having a stuffed animal is a great start!

Goto a toys are us or a build a bear, and pick the one that feels right...personal to you!

I would definitely suggest a pacifier. I have one with a Nuk 5 nipple, and I love it! And I recommend a bottle, too! I still haven't found a good bottle to work for my grown-up sized mouth, but drinking chocolate milk out of one still helps me get into Little Space even if it doesn't quite fit right. But whatever toys and tools you decide to use, the most important part is to have fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back