ABU Preschool - Plastic Edition!

Status
Not open for further replies.

INTrePid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I saw those too. I'm kind of surprised that there hasn't been more excitement over this. Lots of good options from ABU now...if they can keep things in stock that is.

Skwuzzy said:
I saw those too. I'm kind of surprised that there hasn't been more excitement over this. Lots of good options from ABU now...if they can keep things in stock that is.

Me too, I can't believe there hasn't been a thread about these yet. ABU has really been killing it lately with all these new diapers. I have a hunch these are going to be flying out of the warehouse as soon as they arrive.

oh goody... i bought a pack of the cloth backed which are good (for a cloth backed) but always prefer plastic... will be in the que when they get to the UK

Plastic Backed PreSchool will be in the UK by the first week of January :)

Whooooooooooooooooooa!! Definitely gonna buy these!!

I really wanted to get the original Preschool but was afraid that buying would send the message I was okay with a move to cloth-backed.

I think these will be the first plastic-backed variety pack ever made! Really great price point, too. Around $1.20 each by the case. If these beat out my Tranqulity and Bianco, I'll definitely be switching!

Great job ABU :)

so is that, what.... an addition to the SDK/Cushies line, where the only difference is shell art? Or will these be physically different somehow?

bambinod said:
so is that, what.... an addition to the SDK/Cushies line, where the only difference is shell art? Or will these be physically different somehow?

Based on my experience putting cubs in Preschools, those are thinner than Cushies/SDKs. They're also cheaper, at $109.99 for the case of 80 vs. 134.99 - 139.99 per case of 80 for SKDs/Cushies respectively.

How's that for the best of both worlds?

I want to get a pack of these, but I am overstocked to the point I would have to put them in my wife's closet.

With my stock I just can't justify buying more diapers. :sad:

JoJo1993 said:
Plastic Backed PreSchool will be in the UK by the first week of January :)

sounds like a late Christmas Pressie for me...

Hoorah! :D

Khaymen said:
I want to get a pack of these, but I am overstocked to the point I would have to put them in my wife's closet.

With my stock I just can't justify buying more diapers. :sad:

Lol so am I!! My wife opens some other drawer around and goes "even here you got diapers"? Hahaha

- - - Updated - - -

I prefer the cloth pretty school I hope they keep them

I was hoping to have these by MFF, but with a release date of 11/29/16 I guess not. I'm definitely excited to try them. Maybe wear them to TFF.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

the solution to having too many diapers onhand is simple, wear more often, change more often!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back