Shopping

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jsnjones21

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
What do you guys think about wearing footie pajamas shopping?

I don't think that is a really good idea it could blow up in your face.

It's weird and if you run into anyone you know, there could be a lot of explaining required, but it's not illegal or anything, so you could I guess. Also footie PJs aren't meant for outside wear, so you'll need to wear shoes at least so you don't ruin them, and a coat if it's rainy.

I did it whilst I was in college it is a good laugh and if anybody asks just say you're doing it for charity or one of your mates dared you to do it

Sounds like extra attention I don't want to attract.
But I see the appeal.

ok now what about going out to eat sitting in a regular restaurant?

I went to a supermarket in Pajamas and slippers once with my friend..

So I tried and I enjoyed shopping with only footie pajamas on went to 10 different stores and will do it again then went to Buffalo Wild Wings and ate lunch then went home and then relaxed

It depends on where you go. For example, if you went shopping for wedding dresses, or went out to lunch, it probably wouldn't be an appropriate attire. However, I've seen people in pretty weird outfits at Walmart.

I think people would look at you like you were crazy, and would probably approach you to ask you where you were going (and expecting an interesting answer).

But, you'd probably get away with it if there were half-a-dozen of you. It would look like you were going to a fancy-dress party, or were on a charity pub-crawl or something.

I've worn onesies in public but they didn't have feet on them. And no one cares

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sort of sloppy appearance has been somewhat normalized. It's not an ABDL thing, it's just people being lax. I don't think we need to go around in formal wear but I don't care for that much relaxation of standards. Then again, I don't make the rules. I don't think anything bad should happen but I'd expect eye rolls at the very least.

Jsnjones21 said:
So I tried and I enjoyed shopping with only footie pajamas on went to 10 different stores and will do it again then went to Buffalo Wild Wings and ate lunch then went home and then relaxed

Well, glad you enjoyed it. Were you just wearing the pajamas, or did you have other clothes on too?

Jsnjones21 said:

Ho is that it. How did people respond to you? Was there any awkward moments? Did you have a care give with you?

Any way I was thinking of wearing mine to the after meeting at Little Big Land Christmas party. Which would mean from the hotel room to a car park close to the veneu then walk to the venu dressed as an AB then at the venu which is not a problem and then back from the venu. To the hotel.

Was going to put normal clothing over the top and change at the venu. But this sounds like a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back