So i bought a dress...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MolicareMan

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I did not have the guts to try it on in the store, but I bought a size 14/16 (girls) Christmas dress today. The red velvety "Santa's helper" sort of style. It is so cute, and I think will come down "just enough" to barely cover the diaper!

I haven't had the time to try it on yet and won't until tomorrow morning. I am only 5'8" and relatively small framed so I hope it fits (not very expensive if not).

- - - Updated - - -

It was this one (select red as the color though) https://www.walmart.com/ip/George-Girls-Sequin-Velour-Dress-with-Front-Bow-Belt/52003053

None of those will work for my Pretty Plus figure !
But I presume that you did some measurements to see how close your figures match Wal*Mart's.
Three primary measurements to consider:
1) CHEST/BUST - not your Bra size - this measurement is across the bottom of the arm
holes and doubled gives that figure
2) HIPS - If the garment is not gliding sliding smoothly over the hips it is not going to
fit at the waist (which is a smaller measurement) - note that dresses are not terribly
concerned about waist and fit as are skirts
3) LENGTH - normally the back of the collar to the hem - too short and the nice pretty
pink diapers or diaper cover is going to reveal and expose without any effort to hide them
Still yet a bit longer and bending over is going to make an impression

4) WAIST - can be anywhere from just under the Bra line (Empire Waist) to just even with
the hips (Low Waist - with a dress - the garment will not be falling off but with a skirt at
this point this will be a de-skirting moment needing a great deal of elastic support to remain
in position - Navel Waist is where (men's) kilts are worn and women's fashions usually are
about 3 or more inches south of that point

With a lack of stretchiness a dress is going to have a hard time being fitted without a panel
that has a button or zipper placket. Once a dress is on there should be some room (ease) to
move the arms and bend over otherwise being too ridged seams are going to be stressed.
The perfect answer here is the "T" shirt dress with all around stretchiness but caution on the
Length factor as to how much is too much for coverage and exposure !

As for colors and detailing that is up to you pushing the envelope of self-discovery !

Last edited:
Honestly, my shoulder width is probably the part I'd worry about not fitting.

Squeee!! It fits! It's oh so perfect for play too since it is definitely is short enough in the back that even a tiny bend will show my diaper. Obviously this would never be worn in public, but it's perfect for home play or to little events (that are not in public).

Oh, that's awesome that it fits. :) It's a cute dress. :) I bought a similar style last year. Unfortunately, the elastic on the inside is kind of uncomfortable, so I don't wear it very often.

Would the inside elastic bother you less if you wore a sleeveless shirt or onesie underneath the dress to it's not rubbing your skin?

MolicareMan said:
Squeee!! It fits!

OK, like I HAVE to ask now = is that dress like super stretchy or are you just that tiny?

The red dress is cute and shorter then the black one, not a big fan of the sleeves on it thou, lol
I actually like the style of the black one, longer sleeves and looks to be a bit longer in length as well.

But hey for what 9-10 bucks guess you can't go wrong right? lol

I'm 5'8" and 148 lbs. It is stretchy, but it doesn't feel like it's stretching that much.

It's definitely not long enough to wear outside of a play environment (assuming I were trying to pass as female) though.

:)

MolicareMan said:
Would the inside elastic bother you less if you wore a sleeveless shirt or onesie underneath the dress to it's not rubbing your skin?

There's a possibility it might bother me less. To be honest, though, while it's cute, I have other dresses I prefer which fit better.

- - - Updated - - -

MandyBear said:
OK, like I HAVE to ask now = is that dress like super stretchy or are you just that tiny?

The red dress is cute and shorter then the black one, not a big fan of the sleeves on it thou, lol
I actually like the style of the black one, longer sleeves and looks to be a bit longer in length as well.

But hey for what 9-10 bucks guess you can't go wrong right? lol

I have a similar one, and the elastic provides a bit of fudge room but not an extreme amount. I'm not 100% sure, but I think the main factor is the chest sizing. As a guy, my chest and waist size are fairly close, while I'm guessing that's not true for most girls.

HogansHeroes said:
I'm not 100% sure, but I think the main factor is the chest sizing. As a guy, my chest and waist size are fairly close, while I'm guessing that's not true for most girls.

Well it is somewhat true for most (little) girls, lol.
Young girls arent really hourglass, yet, more retangle. Chest, waist and hips all roughly the same.
Plus both of you dont have to factor in boobs, lol.

Due to an overlap in kids n juniors/womens sizing i dont have much problem fitting into kids/girls panties, skirts, shorts. Jeans/pants are a problem (shorter inseam) . tops n dresses dependig on fit n stretch fit great, but no stretch = smuched boobs, lol, and of course dresses are usually a tad shorter as well which can start to get borderline for everday wear and babydoll/empire waists sit too high up on the girls to be comfortable, lol

MandyBear said:
Well it is somewhat true for most (little) girls, lol.
Young girls arent really hourglass, yet, more retangle. Chest, waist and hips all roughly the same.
Plus both of you dont have to factor in boobs, lol.

Due to an overlap in kids n juniors/womens sizing i dont have much problem fitting into kids/girls panties, skirts, shorts. Jeans/pants are a problem (shorter inseam) . tops n dresses dependig on fit n stretch fit great, but no stretch = smuched boobs, lol, and of course dresses are usually a tad shorter as well which can start to get borderline for everday wear and babydoll/empire waists sit too high up on the girls to be comfortable, lol

Wouldn't size 14/16 be around the point where girls have to factor in boobs? I've noticed differences of 5 inches between chest and waist for size 16, and I'd assumed that was for boobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back