Not open for further replies.

w0lfpack91

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I just broke down and made a large order of 80 diapers from ABU 40 space and 40 preschool. On top of my normal two cases of L4. But this is the first time I've bought ABU since the cloth backed cushies. I always had fit issues with them and shipping issues, but I wanted to ask how are they for wetting and long wear? Currently I'm 24/7 in my L4 abenas because it's easier to wet/mess myself than find parking g for an almost 90Ft truck. But with stress lately I find myself wanting more babyish diapers to use to bring my stress levels down. I even broke out my teddy bear recently. I've heard good reviews so I'm confident they will be comfortable but my question is how they hold up to 8-11 hours of repeated wetting.

I wear little paws at night at home and in my truck I'm also looking to get some preschool as well

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wanted to Little Paws so bad but they don't have any in anything other than XL at the moment and while I'm big I'm not quite that big.

w0lfpack91 said:
I wanted to Little Paws so bad but they don't have any in anything other than XL at the moment and while I'm big I'm not quite that big.

Shame as nappies r us has them in stock in U.K. [emoji16]
Large are ok fit not so large but large enough
Sent from my truck cab wearing a cushies v2

The last time I ordered from Apu I tried medium and they were smaller than me and back then I was a little bit smaller and I am now large was actually too big I was in between now I'm a little bit bigger on the waist not proud of that I'd rather gotten smaller but I think now I can actually fit into ABU large diapers which I'm probably going to start ordering from ABU more than I do my abenas if this works out. I've actually been starting to open up to my friends a lot more and of course my family is known for a while but as of the last time I was home all my friends know I wear diapers now and then I'm insistent on staying in them so I don't think the jump from a medical diapers on abdl diaper is going to shock them too much

I also find the capacity is better than medical as well
I'm wearing a cushies v2 at the moment while watching tv in my cab as I've been stopped up since 4pm and just 1 drop to do tomorrow morning then a 2 1/4 hour drive back to yard and 12 pm finish

parcelboy2 said:
I also find the capacity is better than medical as well
I'm wearing a cushies v2 at the moment while watching tv in my cab as I've been stopped up since 4pm and just 1 drop to do tomorrow morning then a 2 1/4 hour drive back to yard and 12 pm finish

I'm on my way to hypocrite Ville right now. California.

w0lfpack91 said:
I'm on my way to hypocrite Ville right now. California.

I'm in a little Somerset town called clevedon which is about 10 miles from Bristol

My experience is the Space kill Abenas for comfort, absorbency, reliability, design, features and of course they are gorgeous visually.

I am sure the Preschool will be fabulous as well but haven't gotten to them yet.

Argent said:
My experience is the Space kill Abenas for comfort, absorbency, reliability, design, features and of course they are gorgeous visually.

I am sure the Preschool will be fabulous as well but haven't gotten to them yet.

I'm getting some ordered tomorrow so should get them Saturday

I found that as long as you don't sit down right after flooding a diaper of this type that you've wet before, they'll hold. I've not been using them for long yet, but they reliably hold two wettings.
8-11 hours is doable, but of course I don't know how much you wet them each time.

parcelboy2 said:
I'm getting some ordered tomorrow so should get them Saturday

Hooray! Make sure when you get them you do it properly.

Being in Somerset you need to get some fresh scones, some local jam, clotted cream and a nice pot of Darjeeling tea to relax with your new ABUs..... that is living!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi w0lfpack91,

Forgot to say following advice from here I make the most of all my nappies/diapers absorbency after unfolding them by gently folding them in half length wise to help activate the channels... revolutionised my use and the absorbency.

Argent said:

Being in Somerset you need to get some fresh scones, some local jam, clotted cream and a nice pot of Darjeeling tea to relax with your new ABUs..... that is living!

- - - Updated - - -

Hi w0lfpack91,

Forgot to say following advice from here I make the most of all my nappies/diapers absorbency after unfolding them by gently folding them in half length wise to help activate the channels... revolutionised my use and the absorbency.

I actually live in Hampshire but as my job is a lorry driver I'm in Somerset tonight
But I will relax saturday with a cup of Yorkshire tea at home

I drove from Bath to the Yorkshire Dales, loved every second of the drive as was so extremely impressed that every lorry driver stayed in the left lane, drove at the speed limit and were courteous... wonder if all your drivers were relaxed thanks to wearing protection?

Argent said:

- - - Updated - - -

Hi w0lfpack91,

Yeah I do that with my L4 as well

I also have my eyes on the preschools at nappies r us might order some next week, also on the subject of wearing and driving for work in the UK, I need to drive from glasgow to birmingham for 'training' and was wondering how easy it is to shower in the motorway service's? don't want to be meeting my bosses boss after driving in a wet tena all night without having a good wash first.

Pre-school's hold roughly a third of what Space / Little Paws held for me, of the two the Space would likely be better suited for 11 hours, it has a 5000ML maximum which is something I wasn't able to pass on a normal day / night.

I wear ABU Preschool for my day time diaper due to an overactive bladder that some times will give me no time to get to the restroom. They will hold 2 of my wettings before I start to worry. I will wear a space or little pass at night on the weekend because I love the crinkle. However I have just not taken them off and they will hold about 4 of my wettings before it becomes uncomfortable to wear. Your milage may vary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back