I'm so sick of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleJess

Banned
I'm literally getting so fucking sick of this, I had 20 fucking wasps fly above my head today in my room.

I've been drenched in sweat from the last couple days, It's only been 25 degrees, I am so sick of this bullshit.

I pay fucking $200 for this bullshit, can't believe I have to stay at this hell hole until I finish studying.

Worst part is, I could be allergic and not know, so that's a 50/50 chance of me dying from this.

I couldn't even sleep last night as I was drenched in sweat, I'm exhausted as hell.

All because my parents wanted to save money and not fucking insulate it, or build it properly, they did it themselves -.- instead of hiring a professional.

It's literally a cubbyhouse.

Shybug said:
I'm literally getting so fucking sick of this, I had 20 fucking wasps fly above my head today in my room.

I've been drenched in sweat from the last couple days, It's only been 25 degrees, I am so sick of this bullshit.

I pay fucking $200 for this bullshit, can't believe I have to stay at this hell hole until I finish studying.

Worst part is, I could be allergic and not know, so that's a 50/50 chance of me dying from this.

I couldn't even sleep last night as I was drenched in sweat, I'm exhausted as hell.

All because my parents wanted to save money and not fucking insulate it, or build it properly, they did it themselves -.- instead of hiring a professional.

It's literally a cubbyhouse.

Maybe you answered this question in your previous thread, but: Did you look into student housing? If not, you definitely should.

I mean... I lived in some less-than-amazing places when I was in college, but they were still climatically acceptable, reasonably quiet, and otherwise conducive to a peaceful and comfortable existence. Sure, there were the odd instances of people setting off the fire alarm in the middle of the night and forcing a dorm's worth of students to evacuate in their pajamas... And there was that time when my neighbor got high and broke my kitchen window by throwing an ashtray through it (he was subsequently arrested and never bothered me again)... AND there was that time when my roommate's unauthorized pet iguana escaped from his bedroom, climbed the curtains in my bedroom, and pooped all over them...

But no hellholes!

Last edited:
That would be doing my bloody head in, and its only getting warmer from now on too.
Be on the safe side, get some antihistamines if youre not sure how youll react to bites, a friend knew he was allergic as a kid and always had some handy just in case.
With some of the other things you've mentioned about the others at your place id be looking for a place of my own asap, any caravan parks around your area or little 1 bedroom units?
Youre still at home and are paying 200 (im guessing per fortnight?) dont forget if you do move out you also should be able to claim rent assistance too which would help bring you closer to perhaps covering rent on a cheap place on your own?
My rent is 330 a fortnight, and now while im not working i get 120 a fortnight rent assistance on top of my newstart, just enough to save me being completely cunted and thrown out on my ass lol

I always have a couple cans of hornet and wasp spray at our house.

I wonder, do you have a plan for getting out? Are you still in college, or do I remember you saying you dropped out. If you're in school, see about dorm housing. If you are not in school, work a couple of jobs so you can afford an apartment of your own. I spent most of my adult life working one full time job and a couple of part time jobs. They were all in music which made it tolerable, but I was always tired. But having money is a comforting thing. I also think you might have said you are working one and a half jobs. If so, stick to it and try to get advancements so you can eventually make a living wage.

Cottontail said:
Maybe you answered this question in your previous thread, but: Did you look into student housing? If not, you definitely should.

I mean... I lived in some less-than-amazing places when I was in college, but they were still climatically acceptable, reasonably quiet, and otherwise conducive to a peaceful and comfortable existence. Sure, there were the odd instances of people setting off the fire alarm in the middle of the night and forcing a dorm's worth of students to evacuate in their pajamas... And there was that time when my neighbor got high and broke my kitchen window by throwing an ashtray through it (he was subsequently arrested and never bothered me again)... AND there was that time when my roommate's unauthorized pet iguana escaped from his bedroom, climbed the curtains in my bedroom, and pooped all over them...

But no hellholes!

Ah, not sure. you sure that's not you that pooped all over the place? ;)

Room is literally 45c degrees, in on a 24c degree day, anything would be more better than this.

Last edited:
I don't have anything to say about the housing, but I know how you can get rid of wasps. Or at least how I controlled them this summer.

I have this reusable fly trap hanging outside, only cost me $6
6-pack-farnam-14680-starbar-captivator-2-quart-reusable-fly-traps-w-sex-lure_143859.JPG

Fill it with Coke or really any sugary sweet beverage. Catches and kills wasps like a champ. One way in no way out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back