Polling on current ABDL couples or past relationships

How did you find that someone special? has it worked out well?

• I met them on a Kink related website and they knew about abdl from the start, neutral expierance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MagicMeow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Other
I've seen a lot of threads revolving around how effective sites like diapermates, or fetlife are in regards to finding that special someone,

I've also seen a lot of threads regarding the search for a utopian fool proof way of finding that special someone.

It got me thinking, I wonder what the ratio is of people who developed strong non kinky relationships first then approached their partner about abdlism and if it worked out

Vs

relationships started on kink related sites, devloped from the common ground of nappies.

soo....I'll post this poll and if anyone would like to further explain why they voted as they hopefully will, i'll happily look forward to reading the elaborations.

How come there is no option for ... revealed ABDL interested before starting a relationship and also not meeting them on a kink related website?

I did not meet my partner on any internet site, but I say communicating is key its hard to start with.

brabbit1987 said:
How come there is no option for ... revealed ABDL interested before starting a relationship and also not meeting them on a kink related website?

thats a great idea, If theres a way to update the options on the poll, i'll try to add it in, are there any other options you can think of that should be added?

----------------------------------

so...evidently its too late to add it now, but I really wish I had thought of other options before I posted.

Met and fell in love with a vanilla, divulged my diapers & plastic pants fetish aspect, prior to marriage, and have managed to keep each other happy for 28 years, so far. It's what you bring to the relationship that really matters. Diapers are just one piece of the pie...

Well...I met my wife on a website for furries, which is a kink/fetish for some people (for me it's more of a hobby or lifestyle). She opened up to me about being into diapers pretty early on and I reciprocated by telling her about my interest in ageplay and past experiences with it, and we just went from there. I guess we were just lucky to find each other!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met my wife the normal way of dating. We actually met at the church where I was employed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back