Does anyone else want to go back to school so badly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleBelleReturns

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I wish I still went to school so badly, it would be so much simpler, I left school early at 14 because I had to move countries a lot, so that was 5 years ago! I wish I didn't have to work/run a business and adult, its so hard :(

I hated school, so nope for me!

Nursery school centered on playtime and nap time would be cool

There is a weekend that runs that you can go back to school but you have to have an interview to go and biy a uniform. It sounded ok I find the link for you.

You will have to middle up though. Hee, hee

No way would I ever want to endure school again, so that's a big NO for me.

LittleBelle said:
I wish I still went to school so badly, it would be so much simpler, I left school early at 14 because I had to move countries a lot, so that was 5 years ago! I wish I didn't have to work/run a business and adult, its so hard :(

Hi LittleBelle

There is a weekend you can go to I find the link for you.

But you will have to have a interview with the head mistress. And biy a school uniform.

And middle up. Hee, hee.
http://www.muir-academy.co.uk

Last edited by a moderator:
School, heck no. It was so horrible so not ever again. College, now that's a different story. If I got paid to go to college again I'd love it. Much better than working every day.

sisi said:
Hi LittleBelle

But you will have to have a interview with the head mistress. And biy a school uniform.

And middle up. Hee, hee.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi LittleBelle

And middle up. Hee, hee.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi LittleBelle

And middle up. Hee, hee.
That sounds horrible, the school!

Heck no , I love my job driving a truck around Great Britain [emoji636] apart from London hell hole of a place to drive [emoji49][emoji49][emoji49][emoji49][emoji90]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angelic said:
That sounds horrible, the school!

Your Not wrong, It does sound horrible. ;)

But school is ment to be like that. And it for Middles not for us littles and pre school baby's

Personally I can't think of anything worse unless I get to do arts and crafts and cooking every thing else I would leave so i think the head would be sending me home with a red bottem and a strongly worded little to my P-Dom.

Hee, hee

It would have been nice to have a good time when I was at school. but no way would I want to go back to school with all though bullies.

LittleBelle said:

As long as your talking about pre-k or K I am totally on board, even a daycare setting would be awesome. Last year I bought a pre-school curriculum and I do it on my days off during the week that I have once in a while. It has few pre-k ideas for every day of the year and worksheets to go with it. Even some cooking with kids projects ect. But being in the whole atmosphere of the classroom would be AMAZING!

And you are absolutely right, adulting is way too hard. :/

I wonder if someone will ever develop an ABDL VR game.

I've gone back a number of times, but to colleges and a university. I always enjoyed the courses I took.

As for going back to grade school, if I could go back and be the appropriate age, it would be a blast. It would be fun, not because I would be little again. I would want my adult mind so I could horribly manipulate the teachers and students. One thing I'd do as a little kid is work out with weights so they couldn't bully me. I hadn't figured that out until I was in high school.

Imagine the incredibly disturbing things you write for an average writing assignment! Imagine too, if you went back in time, the things you could "predict". Time machine, here I come!

Going back to school as a school-aged kid? No way. Although I liked the science and math courses, I didn't like the other courses, especially PE. And I was bullied some.

I do occasionally attend lectures and courses at a local college but I am myself and since I chose the courses, I like it.

Ahaaaaa no way.
I absolutely HATED public school.
Such an awkward and judgy time. A real social circus.

College is pretty fun though, at least in my opinion. Way better than normal school since most of the people there are there to truly better themselves so you tend to find nicer people around. Less bullying by a landslide, and if there is someone bullying you, most colleges have 0 tolerance for that behavior.
Someone I used to know keyed my car freshman year so I reported her to security. Now she has a police report and stays far out of my way :thumbsup:

Absolutely not. I HATED school. Nearly everything about it, and am so glad to be out of there. Even college, while not nearly as bad as school, I still found overrated. Unless I could cherry-pick the classes, have awesome professors, and actually go with friends, I have no interest in going through that again.

Never ever ever! School was not a good experience for me at any age, including college. I am so happy to be able to leave work at work - no homework waiting for me at home! No school projects or papers to write! My free time is my own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nooooo waaaay. I hated the place and couldn't wait to get out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back