Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
So I'm an ABDL and I LOVE being tubby. I think being soft and squishy is great and I love thinking that it's all baby fat and I hope to get even tubbier. Am I weird for thinking that? Yes I take care of myself. My heart rate is normal and my blood pressure is actually lower than the average 120/80

You are not weird for that at all. You are just being you. A lot of people are not proud of theyre body image, so I think you should keep going with what you are doing. If you feel adorable, it is adorable! <3

I don't think you're weird. I feel the same way. That's why I picked the name I did. I'm tubby, and I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well I'm hoping to find a Mommy that will want to feed me and fatten me up and pamper and spoil me

Well, here's hoping you find what you're looking for. I hope you do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope so. I keep wanting to cry out for my Mommy

It's great that you feel comfortable in your own skin. I prefer to stay lean myself but it's ok if you don't.

However I have to admit it's a bit worrying that you wish to increase your weight/fat without any real need to. It's the same as if a skinny person said "you know I like being skinny so much, I'm gonna try and drop a few more pounds. Because I feel like I'm not there yet". This is commonly known as anorexia.

Whatever you do I hope you don't overdo it or become obsessed to the point of not being able to stop.

My feelings are not unlike someone on a diet with a goal weight. Mine just happens to be higher than the weight I am right now. And now thinking of wanting a Mommy has me crying

Personally I find the wanting to get really fat thing a bit weird, I mean personally I like that I'm small and my daddy can pick me up like a toddler, being overweight may affect your mobility, I think you should think about it carefully and even consult a doctor.

This is probably what's stopping me from exercising more. :D I'd like to lose a few pounds, because even not that much extra weight can mean medical issues in the long run, especially with the joints in your lower body. But on the other side, I quite like being a bit chubby. Especially when wearing and feeling little.

LittleBelle said:
Personally I find the wanting to get really fat thing a bit weird, I mean personally I like that I'm small and my daddy can pick me up like a toddler, being overweight may affect your mobility, I think you should think about it carefully and even consult a doctor.

I just had a check up and I'm good. I identify my fat with my babyness as I view it like baby fat and if I lose mobility I just see it as being a baby that needs her Mommy or Daddy to help her.

pamperedfilly said:
I just had a check up and I'm good. I identify my fat with my babyness as I view it like baby fat and if I lose mobility I just see it as being a baby that needs her Mommy or Daddy to help her.
I get it, I really do. But I think baby fat is one thing, and being overweight is a different matter. Babies, especially newborns, not so much toddlers, look very chubby but usually they're not overweight, they just have more fat than muscle mass. I can tell you that since I lost some weight for good, that it helped me feel more little, how about that?

I'm lean now but my tummy isn't toned, I don't have a six pack or anything close, and I kinda like that. Again, it's tied to making me feel more little. Before, I looked at myself diapered in the mirror and having more fat around my waist, shattered that illusion. Not anymore.

My being overweight helps me connect with my inner baby. To me I'm just a big baby who likes her meals and the bigger I get the more connected I am to my inner baby

I'm sorry but I find that an awful way of thinking.. it sounds really weird to me and not at all healthy

pamperedfilly said:
My being overweight helps me connect with my inner baby. To me I'm just a big baby who likes her meals and the bigger I get the more connected I am to my inner baby
The problem with that analogy is that babies get bigger because they're growing up. They're not getting fatter, and if they do, then there's a problem.

This a touchy subject for me, because I don't want people to feel bad and sad about themselves but at the same time it's difficult to see people making unhealthy decisions and not say anything.

I hope that, even if you don't become motivated to loose weight, you will at least realize how bad it is for your body and life to keep getting fatter and wanting to increase your weight. Because even if it doesn't feel like it's a problem now, it will later in life, or as you get bigger. I don't like seeing anyone suffer because of that.

Wouldn't you feel more like a baby if your DD/MD could actually pick you up and carry you? or put you in a cot? or you were able to fit on swings or baby swings? all of the attractions I have been to have weight limits for the rides too! I can't see many activities that your dom could do with you if you were fat. I'm sorry but that is the truth, its not chubby if you want to be immobilized, its obese and its unhealthy.

im a tubby baby too and i love it, i feel so babyish when im diapered and all that baby fat around me hehehehe

I have always been chubby and bullied by my "parents" for that.
But when I discovered my AB side, it gave me a positive view on my chubbiness and helped me to accept myself as I am.
Now I'm fat and happy and I understand your wish to be fatter Pamperfilly because I have the same desire...

Ghost01 said:
I have always been chubby and bullied by my "parents" for that.
But when I discovered my AB side, it gave me a positive view on my chubbiness and helped me to accept myself as I am.
Now I'm fat and happy and I understand your wish to be fatter Pamperfilly because I have the same desire...

Thank you so much for the encouragement. If I may, can I ask how big you want to get?

So you want to be obese babies, sorry but many babies are reasonable for their height and you don't see really fat babies that can't fit into clothes. I think I bit of puppy fat is cute but too much so it restricts your movements, sorry that sounds unhealthy to me. All babies to me are perfect so stop trying to be a perfect baby! Be yourself and don't follow by examples too often!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back