Zillabrony13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
I'm wanting to get a dress, some girly shirts, and other such things soon but I have one main problem. How do I wash them in private and not accidentally mess up any clothes I wash them with, or risk getting caught by my parents?

Underwear is usually pretty easy to wash by hand in the bathroom sink. Of course you need some place to hang the clothes to dry which can take some time depending on the material and the air conditions where you hang them.

Dresses and shirts are harder. Some shirts may be able to be washed in the sink but dresses will be too large to do so.

I think the best bet is actually to use your parents washing machine. Unless you splash in a mud puddle or spill food on your clothes or you wear very often, you won't need to clean them too often. Are your parents both away from home for several hours at least once a in a while? You could wash your stuff then.

Is there a coin-operated laundry that you can get to? You can go there and do your washing. Of course, you will be in public.

How about taking them to a Dry Cleaner? Most Dry Cleaners also do regular laundry. This can be expensive but might be the best. The Dry Cleaners will know how to wash your clothes correctly.

Just one more bit of advice, if you do the washing yourself - read and follow the labels!

Good Luck.

I'm home alone Tuesdays and Thursdays till December, so I should be good. Thank you for the advice.

But uh...what girl and girly clothes would you recommend to a new sissy?

Well...every one is different so what I am going to say is the way I did it, not necessarily the way you should.

I basically started from the inside.

Panties first, then a bra, then an undershirt.

Because of the ease of getting tights and leotards, that is what I got next.

Then it was several shirts, socks and slippers and PJ's

Finally I got a skirt and dress.

At this point I need more skirts, blouses and dresses.

Since this is how I did it, it is what I would suggest for new people but it is really up to you. What do you think will make you feel girly? Panties? A dress? A bra? Whatever it is - go for it.

Currently, I have a good selection of panties, bras, tights, leotards but only

I don't have access to a washing machine nor dryer. I have to wash things in the bathroom & hang them to dry on my closet door. It's not impossible to clean a dress in the bathroom sink, but it's a little bit annoying.

ShippoFox said:
I don't have access to a washing machine nor dryer. I have to wash things in the bathroom & hang them to dry on my closet door. It's not impossible to clean a dress in the bathroom sink, but it's a little bit annoying.

How big a sink do you have and how big is the dress?

I have seen some pretty small bathroom sinks. They look like you wouldn't be able to wash a pair of socks much less a dress. On the other hand, I have seen larger sized sinks where (if the dress isn't too big) would do ok.

Another option is to use a delicates / garment bag.
You can find them in any store, there main purpose is for bras, delicates, ect, things you don't want getting snagged or stretched out in the wash.
They are a mesh bag with a drawstring and can actually hold a lot. So you can just put all of your girl clothes in it and toss it in with the rest of your laundry.
This way you don't have to worry about misplacing any of them, forgetting anything in the washer/dryer, ect.

BabyDenise said:
How big a sink do you have and how big is the dress?

I have seen some pretty small bathroom sinks. They look like you wouldn't be able to wash a pair of socks much less a dress. On the other hand, I have seen larger sized sinks where (if the dress isn't too big) would do ok.

The sink isn't that big, but I just have to be careful not to get water everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back