• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.
Status
Not open for further replies.

areplicasrodeo

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Hey everyone!

I'm new here! First things first, a little about me:

I'm 20 and have been interested in diapers for as long as I can remember, going back to preschool when I remember being potty trained fairly early and seeing kids my age having their diapers changed which made me feel kind of left out and wanting to be back in them.

Not having access to diapers over the years kind of annoyed me and those thoughts always remained in the back of my mind, with me soon discovering the online ABDL community a few years ago and discovering wetting videos/diaper reviews/stories and stuff like that which I developed a love for!

Fast forward until a couple of weeks ago and I've finally moved into my own place after living with roommates for a couple of years and after I had settled in I ordered some diapers for the first time. I splashed out massively on 2 packs of ABU Preschool and 1 pack of Cushies and I've used a couple so far, and am slowly but surely getting the hang of diapering myself and the feel of diapers themselves. Not looking to be wearing 24/7, just a few times a week and I'm perfectly fine with that. It just feels so good to have finally achieved one of my childhood dreams, as sad as that sounds:sweatdrop:

+10 internet points to whoever that guesses what my name is an anagram of

Hello areplicasrodeo and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

What are your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

- - - Updated - - -

Hello areplicasrodeo and welcome to the group.

Very informative introduction.

What are your hobbies and interests?

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thank you! I'm a musician, also into videogames/xbox, not paticularly sports

areplicasrodeo said:
Thank you! I'm a musician, also into videogames/xbox, not paticularly sports

Hi and welcome. I'm a musician as well, trained in classical, but I played keyboard for a very good rock band for about fifteen years.

Another envy induced diaper life! Mine started that way, too. Welcome! Nice to be out on your own, finally, I'll bet. I remember those days, too.

Wonder how many of us ABDL play an instrument? Acoustic & electric guitars here, mostly rhythm, but some leads. Also have an electronic piano & analog synth. Honestly, been a drummer wannabe since I was about 5-6 yrs old. Took lessons for a couple years, but my parents reneged on getting me a drum set. Put it off, only to get into guitars for their ease of carrying, etc.
Of course, I do it all in diapers, to get the convo back on track. Especially loved doing midnight guitars in my old music studio, with black light lighting up my dipes

Welcome, Areplicasrodeo. It's great you started out with the really good premium diapers. They are much more expensive, but soooo worth it! Congrats on having a place of your own so you can have the needed privacy. Depending on what you are into, I might also suggest getting a proper sized pacifier (not the store bought baby size, but an adult sized paci). It's another item you can quickly become addicted to.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Little2Roo said:
Depending on what you are into, I might also suggest getting a proper sized pacifier (not the store bought baby size, but an adult sized paci). It's another item you can quickly become addicted to.

A paci is one of things on my list that I still need to get, along with baby wipes and a proper diaper bags. Cuddlz do adult-sized ones so I'm probably going to get one from there!

To dogboy & Jamieboy: I've been playing drums for 10 years now roughly, I practiced a couple of days ago in just a diaper and even though it's not like it was limiting me I had to stop until after I had wet and changed out of it a couple hours later as I couldn't really concentrate properly haha, guess I need to get more used to wearing them

Not sure how to reply in separate posts, I'm still working out how this site works

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back