Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Sissy
  5. Little
  6. Carer
  7. Other
I'm going twenty four seven I started on the 14th and so far I love it I'm using ABU Little Paws & ABU Space and I've gone through 6-7😨

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Hope you got a good supply

You're going to need a good supply of diapers. I'm working on 40 + days and just broke into my 3 case.

My wallet cringes at this. I bought a case of Space/Little Paws in January and I'm only a little more than halfway through it. Couldn't afford to wear them full time.

Be careful and make sure you properly dispose ALL THE TIME.
Being inconsiderate of what you leave behind will stink up the joint.

I know of this, I went 24/7 for about a week when nobody was around, but I was just totally bad with disposing and the smell in my room got bad. Took a week to air out.

They make individual disposable bags that control the odor. They are specifically designed for adult diaper disposal. I bought them at HEB some time ago and they most certainly help. Basically it is the same material from a diaper genie refill...same color too.

alwayz said:
Hope you got a good supply
I do!

welostme said:
You're going to need a good supply of diapers. I'm working on 40 + days and just broke into my 3 case.
O wow

Ragequit said:
My wallet cringes at this. I bought a case of Space/Little Paws in January and I'm only a little more than halfway through it. Couldn't afford to wear them full time.
I can't either but normally I buy comfiedry 24/7 good price and absorbency.

Themanswifesman said:
Be careful and make sure you properly dispose ALL THE TIME.
Being inconsiderate of what you leave behind will stink up the joint.

I know of this, I went 24/7 for about a week when nobody was around, but I was just totally bad with disposing and the smell in my room got bad. Took a week to air out.
Yeah I hear ya on that!

welostme said:
They make individual disposable bags that control the odor. They are specifically designed for adult diaper disposal. I bought them at HEB some time ago and they most certainly help. Basically it is the same material from a diaper genie refill...same color too.
Ooo send a link so I can buy them please!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back