Not open for further replies.

BabyWaby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I want to become comfortable using my diaper for wettings when ever I need to go. How do I become more confident?

You probably just need someone to tell you it's OK to go, maybe even praise you for using your diaper.

--sf

Starfox said:
You probably just need someone to tell you it's OK to go, maybe even praise you for using your diaper.

--sf

I give you permission to use you diaper and think it's a fabulous thing to do.

Make sure you are well hydrated (don't over hydrate though) get padded up, relaxed, concentrate on feeling those muscles down there and as soon as you feel any pressure build up untaunt those muscles and slowly trickle.

Flooding or not being hydrated enough lead to leaks IMO, just take it slow and train yourself to slowly release.... You also get to know your diapers limit and use it to better capacity.

Last edited:
Just stay relaxed and drink water. Peeing a diaper feels soooo good and the diaper will get fat . If you are wearing a good Brand you can go like 3-4 times before changing.

I don't have that though... I don't have anyone to praise me

Thank you for the tips

How old are you? I order mine online and get free discreet shipping . Go to bambinos website and order the sample pack

yeh hehe just drink alot of water and find something to do so you wont keep thinking about it and when you need to go just relax and go hehe :p

It's not going to happen over night. Just keep trying and pretty soon you will be able to do it when you want.

In order to be more comfortable in your diaper, you need to be more confident about it. It was the same with me until I told myself that this is what I want, then just did it. Over time you won't even question the want\need to use diapers, you simply will indulge at will.

BabyWaby said:
I want to become comfortable using my diaper for wettings when ever I need to go. How do I become more confident?
It just comes with time. I wet most of the time without thinking about it now.

WABX said:
It's not going to happen over night.

Well it does for lots of us!

Sorry to quote you completely out of context but It raises a point.

I think the more you voluntarily relax and use during the day good chance that will carry through to night use as well.

Confidence will come with experience. The more you wear a diaper, you will build confidence, you will find your own preferences and problems. I personally wear a diaper 24/7, and have found that I use several different types. My usual got to diaper is a Leakmaster contour diaper, sometimes with an insert (at night) and without an insert at night. I gave birdseye cloth night diapers if I drink something late or I am not planning to get up early. I always wear plastic pants over my diapers. I also wear Leakmaster daytime diaper pull up (like now) if am doing out wearing a dress or tight fitting clothes I wear a depends, with a poise pad to catch leaks and plastic pants.
With experience you can find out what works for you, and unfortunately through mistakes, what may not be a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back