1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I got a whole list of issues:

Dissoactive seizures(NON-epileptic)
social anxiety
panic attacks
mild depression
PTSD
GERD(like extreme acid reflux and heartburn)
IBS
dyspraxia
asgergers syndrome
asthma
allergies
migraines WITH vertigo and dizziness
BPPV

A whole list of annoying and distressing issues I got.

Anyone alse got simular?

yurguardianangel said:

social anxiety
panic attacks
mild depression
PTSD
IBS
dyspraxia
asgergers syndrome
asthma
allergies
BPPV

Anyone alse got simular?

I have Autism and I have some anxiety and some depression.

Does blindness from ROP (Retinopathy of prematurity) Count? Other than that I don't think I have anything O.O

SnowballFox said:
Does blindness from ROP (Retinopathy of prematurity) Count? Other than that I don't think I have anything O.O

I love your "Little Prince" quote and how appropriate considering your vision problems. I used to read The Little Prince when I was in college, and I'd play a recording of the Brahms Requiem while I read it. It was a spiritual moment and was something that I needed, both spiritually and emotionally.

I've been aware as of late, how many of us on this site have extraordinary problems that we must deal with. I have always dealt with some depression and as I age, my body is letting me know it. My wife is in much worse shape as she is a diabetic amputee on kidney dialysis. Life throws a lot of crap at us, but if we can deal with it and find something to do which gives us some level of happiness, we've won the battle.

dogboy said:
I love your "Little Prince" quote and how appropriate considering your vision problems. I used to read The Little Prince when I was in college, and I'd play a recording of the Brahms Requiem while I read it. It was a spiritual moment and was something that I needed, both spiritually and emotionally.

I've been aware as of late, how many of us on this site have extraordinary problems that we must deal with. I have always dealt with some depression and as I age, my body is letting me know it. My wife is in much worse shape as she is a diabetic amputee on kidney dialysis. Life throws a lot of crap at us, but if we can deal with it and find something to do which gives us some level of happiness, we've won the battle.
I absolutely love TLP. So beautiful ^^ I had the same quote printed inside of my student's cap when I graduated from what I guess would be comparable to high school.
I don't know that particular piece of music, but will have to look it up, that sounds like quite an experience.
Another quote that I sometimes use as a signature is from William Blake's poem "Auguries of Innocence":
To see a World in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour

It's good stuff~ ^^

Cerebral Palsy and Asperger's Syndrome.

Asperger's, with hypotonia.

Depression.

Possible disordered personality.

Allergies.

Male pattern baldness.

Mild learning disabilities

Schizoaffective Disorder, Bipolar type

Autistic features

Autism, dyspraxia, social anxiety / anxiety / agoraphobia, depression. Some sleep issues and pain related issues I've yet to force myself to go to the doctor for.

I have medical issues to my blog is on this website and on another called http://www.wearing-adult-diapers.com

If your interested you can read it.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

Well I have:

Anxiety
Depression
Schizophrenia
Autism

I have autisum and have slight neurological damage to my nerves controlling my bladder following past episodes of epilepsy that I suffered from when I was 12-13 years old in 1992/1993.

I also suffer from PTSD left over from having experienced years of bullying
And other factors.

And add to that I won't be able to walk properly for 6-8 weeks following my surgery operation on my feet this November or December then you get a picture of a yo messed up 36 year old man.

At this present time I have to occasionally wear diapers because of my weak bladder and because pycalogically speaking I am still like a baby inside of my mind although I would not consider myself a abdl I do have issues stemming from a unresolved childhood.

Yours sincerely

Chinababy888

yurguardianangel said:

social anxiety
panic attacks
mild depression
PTSD
IBS
dyspraxia
asgergers syndrome
asthma
allergies
BPPV

Anyone alse got simular?

Social anxiety, GERD, ADD, polycystic ovarian syndrome and endometriosis.

- Chemical imbalance
- Social Anxiety Disorder
- Mitral Valve Prolapse with moderate regurgitation
- Peptic Ulcers
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back