Huh? Like, what's the question?

Which one you like better?

Oh, varies I guess. X3

Do you want to print something?

AEther*

AEther said:
Do you want to print something?

AEther*

I meant what diaper you like white ones are the ones with prints on them?

Buhha said:
I meant what diaper you like white ones are the ones with prints on them?

Oh, I think you should write clearly the question.
I don't much think about diapers design, for me anything that be good is fine, printed nor plains.

AEther*

Buhha said:
I meant what diaper you like white ones OR the ones with prints on them?

Made your sentence a bit more understandable and to be on topic, I like the printed ones the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like plain white, but I also like the middle point between like the alignment stripe on Abenas for example. The random extra stuff that makes certain diapers medical-ish

ShortGuy said:
Made your sentence a bit more understandable and to be on topic, I like the printed ones the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to drag the question outta him ;-;

Just make mine PINK with PURPLE POLKA DOTS or the reverse.
Oh and the PINK make it NEON PINK ! Outstanding !

I generally like plain white with no markings at all, but the crinklz, little pawz, and teddy I see as exceptions to that rule

The princess, idyl, spoiled, bellisimo, lavender, and classico are "over the top" and I won't be reordering. A lot of the others I consider "tolerable", like the safari, kitten, and SDK.

The teddy are the only example where I prefer the "lightweight" print over the white. My personal favorite all-white is the confidry, with the abu simple a close-second. IMHO those two are the best plain whites available right now and are definitely what I would have loved to have gotten my hands on years ago.

I like the printed ones better they're cute and babyish.

For adult diapers I prefer white ones, but for kids diapers I prefer printed ones. But I'll put this vote on white, as I usually wear adult diaper

Not surprisingly, it seems those that classify themselves AB tend to go for printed and those that don’t lean toward plain white. I’m no exception.

Prints Definatly, plain white diapers look like diapers for dementia patients!

Printed all the way! I actually can't stand non printed diapers. They are just sooooo boring ^^;

Plain white, particularly without wetness indicators are my ideal notion of a diaper. However, prints can be fun as well, so I'm happy either way. I like having a variety to suit my preference at the time.

So for me I generally go for plain white (so that's how I voted) but also like a printed tape zone and even occasionally I like an all over print.

If someone was to make a reproduction of those pink plastic backed Huggies for her from the '90s I think my vote would be the other way.

I do wish a good mod would change this topic name to "Plain White OR Printed?"

Don't bash on him, I sometimes can't understand what he is typing but he may have dyslexia or his first language may not be English!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back