• Note: ADISC does NOT allow personal ads. This includes "looking for ____" or "anyone in ____" type introduction posts. To write a good introduction, focus on explaining who you are, NOT what you are looking for. The goal should be to help other people get to know you a bit.

Intorduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

iqv512

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
Hello all. I am a very shy:sweatdrop: guy but I think I might fit it here. I love regressing and feeling young. I am also a big tech guy and hardcore brony :catsmile:

I am looking forward to getting to know many of you and be part of the community. Thank you for reading :smile1:

iqv512 said:
Hello all. I am a very shy:sweatdrop: guy but I think I might fit it here. I love regressing and feeling young. I am also a big tech guy and hardcore brony :catsmile:

I am looking forward to getting to know many of you and be part of the community. Thank you for reading :smile1:

Hey there,

When you regress, how old are you? What do you like doing?

Is your job a techy job, or do you like doing that in your own time? Hardcore Brony eh? I had a friend who was a Brony once. MLP FIM ? Is that what it's called? Sorry, I know very little about the fandom.

What Country are you from? What else do you do when you're not being a Brony or regressing? :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Best wishes

Gytha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back